What was the first film you cried at?

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Okay, this is a hard thing to cop to, but.....

I got massively choked up when Andy Kaufman died in Man On The Moon. It was just so tragic! This is the only time I can think that I got all emotional over a movie. My brother, who doesn't even like movies much, was just as bad as me when he saw this. We're both Andy Kaufman fans. Just for the record, I'm still not convinced Andy is really dead....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I've always been a bit of a sap... just ask my wife

The first movie I can remember crying at was Platoon... Quite a few war movies have gotten to me, amongst others. There's just certain movies I don't watch around guys, LOL.

Originally posted by blibblobblib
I watched a documentary on September 11th yesterday on channel four (only in the uk) and i cried four times! it was only on for an hour and a half and thats the most ive ever cried in one sitting!

Actually u guys in the US may have seen it too. Was done by HBO called something like "New York: A memorial".
So sad...
I didnt cry, but i was quite pained by it, one quote that i will remember for years to come:

after they found an american flag in ground zero
There is one message that is clearly read on this flag "these colors will not run" and that is true
i like it and im Australian

A novel adaptation.
I always get a little choked up during the "attempted suicide" scene in The Royal Tannenbaums . I really don't know why, it was quite a transition from comedy to drama, though.
I'm really not much for crying during films.

Lets put a smile on that block
The Royal Tannenbaums, Saw that yesterday.....quite a strange one, wasnt what i was expecting. havnt really seen any of andersons films before, so maybe i should do some research...

Hey, fellas...

"O Tannenbaum" ist "O Christmas Tree" auf Deutsch.

The Royal Tenenbaums is Wes Anderson's wonderful bittersweet, melancholy movie about the most odd of dysfunctional families.

Thanks.

And get thee to Rushmore A.S.A.P.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The movies I cried in are Warrior, Toy Story 3, Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, and I Kill Giants.

I feel like there was another one that I cried in, but can't remember. Might have been The Wrestler, but I don't know. Either way, I was depressed after watching that movie.

Ai artificial intelligence, when he s crying out for his mom, that was sad...

This might just do nobody any good.
Can’t remember the first time but Call Me by Your Name had me bawling in a way I hadn’t done so since I was a child.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
This will shock some, but I cried at the end of Best of the Best. Yes, I know it's a martial arts movie, but it was one with emotional drama in it. The final scene, after the last fight, made me shed a tear and for good damn reason!

Bambi. I was little.

Now the first film I REALLY cried, like body buckling sobs, was The Champ with Jon Voight and Ricky Schroeder. My parents might as well have taken me to see The Exorcist.

Testament was the first movie that I can remember seeing that made me cry. (I might have cried at one earlier in my life, but I don't remember it specifically.)