Mr. Deeds

→ in
Tools    

So, what did people think? I haven't seen it but I heard that Winona Ryder stole the show!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Jason
I haven't seen it but I heard that Winona Ryder stole the show!
Oh ha ha. Very funny Jason. I'll probably head to the theatre tomorrow and check this out. I'm curious nonetheless. It's an old Capra remake so it has to have some level to it. Dontchathink!?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

This was a very funny Adam sandler movie. Up there with Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, and Big daddy. I would recommend this movie to everyone, its lots of fun... ohh yeah i forgot about winona, she was good, and really hot.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Enemies are so stimulating.
winona did look good in it. it was a typical adam sandler movie. i though it was pretty funny...i loved the servant man 'sneeky sneeky' 'i think you underestimate my sneekyness' lol. v funny.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
It was the third movie out of 3 that i saw in a row. I fell asleep, it was more like a billy madison type of movie, where he inherits all of this stuff and then gets screwed! I mean, he is a funny guy but other than the fact that i maybe only saw half the movie, i didn't much care for it, it did have it's funny moments though.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

crashed the red ferrari was funny at the end how could u give everyone one of those cars can i have one too