Facebook?

Tools    

I'm on it. i use it much more than i do myspace..which i deleted anyways.

Facebook is the best. The easy, uniform page format doesn't hurt my eyes as much as MySpace. I can guarantee you that if I spent as much time here as I did on Facebook, well I'd be on here a lot more than every six months.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

yeah. stupid apps.

You ready? You look ready.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I like the audio and movies apps, the rest suck. Yet I still add them.

It is indeed becoming Myspace.

Add me if you wish:

Matt Layden, Hamilton Ont.

Suspect's Reviews

I'm not liking these new apps, i read what some of them are and just sigh because FaceBook is loosing what distinguished itself though some are ok.

I'm in. And be sure to join my buddy's group "I was poked by someone at facebook once and I liked it." Lots of poking parties!
Now that sounds interesting

I like the audio and movies apps, the rest suck. Yet I still add them.

It is indeed becoming Myspace.

Add me if you wish:

Matt Layden, Hamilton Ont.
Hey I added you but forgot to leave you a message telling you I'm not spam .... the name's Dom Storey.

A system of cells interlinked
I am on Facebook!

Ok, made a group- http://port.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10852629972

Since Facebook is the "in" thing, and i'd like to add a lot of you but then again don't really 'know you' so to speak, this is seems like a good collective to facebook stalk each other .

When you join can make your Officer Titles your MoFo alias

Yeah it is because I've already gone and deleted my Myspace. In fact, I've had several Myspaces that I went and deleted. Myspace is Garbagespace.

Damn just as I leave facebook you guys make a mofo group...hooligans! Well I'll be back to facebook soon enough. I just need a break.

It's still not becoming MySpace
Before you disagree, shouldn't you ask people what they mean? For example, if they mean that it's becoming flooded with people, and is becoming the primary site for social networking, then yes, it absolutely is becoming MySpace.

If, on the other hand, they mean that it's become outrageously cluttered, messy, and spam-ridden, then no, it isn't. Yet.

It's really only a matter of time, though. There's no way to avoid the problems MySpace has. Spammers always find a way, and can infiltrate any system that doesn't place all sorts of restrictions and inconveniences on its users. And the moment you allow your users any significant degree of customization, a great many of them will turn their pages into gaudy eyesores.

There's no way to avoid the problems MySpace has. Spammers always find a way, and can infiltrate any system that doesn't place all sorts of restrictions and inconveniences on its users. And the moment you allow your users any significant degree of customization, a great many of them will turn their pages into gaudy eyesores.
Yes... I got seriously annoyed at Myspace when at one point I had to enter in one of those JkLjy45KmPoL6 type of codes just to send an e-mail! And it seriously was THAT long!

Plus, too many of those Myspaces were junked up with huge pictures, music, things that say "GET ONE AT GLITTER GRAPHICS.COM!", and all sorts of things that make you scroll the length of Mount Everest.

Facebook does have its own annoying things though... like those invitations to play games and such...

- Find out what DISNEY PRINCESS you are!

- You have just been turned into a ZOMBIE!

- Jason has sent you an invitation to take DR. PHIL'S PERSONALITY TEST!

- Rachel sent you a BATHROOM WALL invitation!