M. Night Shyamalan's The Happening

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
It's not just you. That is, in fact, Sargeant Peterson.

Cameron Frye
[voice disguised as Sloane's father, George Peterson]
Well, I should say you DO owe me an apology, Rooney! You just mind your P's and Q's, buster, and remember who you're dealing with!

Lets put a smile on that block
Weird stuff is going on with the trailers. Now when i try and look at both they have been removed again.

JUST RELEASE THE OFFICIAL TRAILERS WHY DONTCHA

JUST RELEASE THE OFFICIAL TRAILERS WHY DONTCHA
Here the official trailer for The Happening available in various Quicktime formats and 3 formats of glorious Quicktime HD. The way it is supposed to be presented, outside of the cinema.

Sorry just heard about this and am very excited. I am really happy to see Mark Wahlberg in it as well. I just watche I Heart Huckabee and thought he was hysterical.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
I remember when I read about the bees, I thought, "oh, this is perfect for Shyamalan!"

This is the first time I've seen the trailer -- looks great. I'm looking forward to it -- unlike some others, I really liked The Village and I also liked Signs a great deal. Lady in the Water and Unbreakable not so much.

I think this movie has great potential and I heard Mark Wahlberg during na interview with Opie and Anthony say that this was the best movie he has done so far. Well at least the movie he is most excited about it. The trailer looks intriguing enough.

His ending are great but after you see them once it isn't as good ever again. But that is what makes his movies so good is the twist ending.

Stuck in the middle with you.
I'm a bit weary of M. Knight ever since I saw the Village, that scared me off but I might give this a look.

What about the village did you not like?

I thought it was very creative and different. I like the idea of people getting away from the cruel world and trying to hide but not being able to do so. The monster thing was a good twist to keep the young inside the village and they did a great job with protecting the ending till it was released. Was it a great movie... No but I don't think it or signs deserved the bashing that they got...

Well it was going to be my first horror movie and when I saw it I was really let down by what the "monsters" really were. That just kind of ruined it for me to be honest.

Gotcha if that was my first horror movie I would be disappointed as well as it really wasn't much of a horror but a drama/thriller. Not much scary going on.

Yeah, my fav. horror/thriller that I've seen and I haven't seen many(I suffer from chicken **** disease) is Joyride.

Joyride was a good one. I like Paul Walker I think he gets a bad rap as an actor because of the Fast and Furious movie but he wa good in Joyride, Into the Blue and was fantastic in Running Scared.

If you want to see a good Horror/Thriller check out Silent Hill. I watched it for the first time last night and it was pretty good.

With a name referencing Ressvoir Dogs which happens to have one of the sickest moments in movie history in it you would think that you were a little braver...

Yeah well unfortunetly that's not the case. Maybe wehn I grow a pair I'll check real horror out.

You have to start off slow... Maybe check out an old school horror movie like Jaws. It is a classic and will loosen you up a bit.