Films that YOU or a family member have starred in!

Tools    

Originally posted by Vetinari
Well, a friend of mine could be seen in the Swedish move Festival. As you might have guessed from the title, the movie was about a festival, and while they shot some footage of the festival area, he looks into the camera and has an annoyed look on his face. Altough you guys have never even heard of the movie, it was really big here in Sweden, so that counts right?
Menar du Festival det måste du göra.

Back with a bang!
Yes, I do mean Festival. Quite horrible movie, but my friend was in it, so I watched it anyway, twice even!

Why am I here?
My secound cousin (Matt Doran) was "Mouse" from Matrix he's my grandad's brother's grandson if that makes any sense.

Sic Networks

My dad's buddy is the cop in X-Men who almost gets the bullet in the head. I know him personally. He's a super cool guy.

The Fat of the Mailbox
I also forgot to mention that in third grade I was the Littlest Christmas Tree in "The Littlest Christmas Tree".

I was in Last Cup: Road to the world series of beer pong.
A documentary by academy award winning director dan lindsay.

It aired on national television via spike. The result? TWO friend requests on facebook lol.
Still it was a honor being in the film

Just looked up Last Cup on IMDB

Is that you, Sean Foster, headlining the film?...And only 2 friend requests?!

I thought Undefeated was a great, inspiring film.

Just looked up Last Cup on IMDB

Is that you, Sean Foster, headlining the film?...And only 2 friend requests?!

I thought Undefeated was a great, inspiring film.
Yes that's me!
I was really impressed with undefeated, that coach was so awesome and had me hooked right from the start

Thought he lost everything,then he lost a whole lot more.
You can find me in these films:
Breakfast On Tiffany
Breast Side Story
Forrest Hump
Sex Trek: The Next Penetration
The Empire Likes Crack

The Empire Likes Crack
Hope for your sake you were on the side of the Empire.

I am the Watcher in the Night
Breakfast On Tiffany
Breast Side Story
Forrest Hump
Sex Trek: The Next Penetration
The Empire Likes Crack
Awesome list, I'll be checking these out but I'm not sure where to find them???

Also, it's cool how some realllyyyyy old threads get brought back to life. Are any of those members still around?

I once knew a guy who insisted he was in the background in scenes of RoboCop and La Bamba, but I looked at the scenes he insisted he was in, and could not find him. He also claimed to be a friend of David Carradine but I couldn't find evidence of that. However, he does have a page on IMDB. Not much going on now, so he may have given up:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0887603/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I was almost a corpse in a low-budget zombie movie once, but the unit director didn't like the way I moved.

Based on his work on that film, it looks like dan lindsay will get a chance to direct a narrative film next.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/03/sony...-jesse-holley/
Good for him.

Although I'm sure the two players' lives were very different, the general story line sounds like Invincible.

It seems really difficult to make these triumphant sports team/player movies fresh and original - there's been so many of them.

"My name is Psycho but you can call me Stuart."
I have only appeared in some TV shows (as extra or minor role) and commercials, however, an uncle was in...

Gallipoli
Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome
The Lighthorsemen
The Man from Snowy River

there's a frog in my snake oil
We're counting extras right? I'm in a panicked crowd in Angel of Death, a film well worth it's 4 iMDB stars. (I bought it on DVD for a pound once. You can't see me, luckily )

I've also met the daughter of the guy who did the getting-punched 'oof' overdubs in Dalton-era Bond flicks. Does that count?