Las Vegas Vacation 2020

Tools    

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I would suggest staying longer though. Idk if thats enough time, unless you plan to come back shortly after.
Tell me more! What am I missing? Can I really reenact FnL in Las Vegas!?!

I am changing my sensibilities. Vacation was never really something I would rationalize, because I would rather spend the same money and have something to show for.

I'm getting to a point where I am trying to get rid of stuff and value experiences and memories more. That said. Short of gambling away money, all the stuff I want to do is going to cost a bit. I couldn't see myself staying longer than 3 nights, where each day is going to consist of me emptying my wallet.

I can burn money with the best of em', but I think there is a fine line that crossing will hamper a bit of my enjoyment. I'm sure there is plenty to do, but 3 nights seems like a good time.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Apparently it's not as cheap as it use to be. The early 2000's were a good time for value. It was literally cheaper to fly and stay in Vegas than it was to drive to Myrtle Beach and stay.
I'm a bit far from Myrtle Beach, DD. I dont even know where it is and have never heard of it until now.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
This? Oh my lord. Go to Vegan, DD. Looks horrendous. That's a beach? Far out.

Stick with your first choice!

LOL. Vegan. Ha! Freudian slip. Must be trendy.

Myrtle is a unique animal. It is a high school graduate's dream. A young people's hedonistic paradise. And then some people bring small children there. It's nowhere close to as nice as the beaches in North Carolina, tho .

I prefer Virginia Beach myself as far as non-Florida east coast beach options. But they are both tourist hell holes. But I will say with Myrtle you are in striking distance of Charleston which, along with Savannah, has some of the best food options in the south.

I'd still like to go to Myrtle someday.
Myrtle is great for party time.

Wrightsville and Carolina are great for chill. If you go to Wrightsville, Myrtle is an hour away down 18.

It's pricey, but I definitely had a good time at the Mob Museum on Fremont St., which is old, dirty Vegas, but it's impossible not to have a good time on that street.

As far as the modern strip, when I went I stayed at The Flamingo (just because it was Bugsy Siegel's place), but if you got the coin, Caesar's Palace is opulent, and the Luxor is trippy and hedonistic as ****. I could literally just sit in the middle of the Luxor and look at it for hours.

To anyone who has booked airline tickets recently, what sites / apps have you used for the best results?