My favorite actress

Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
Emma Watson is one of my favorite actresses. Her movie: Beauty and the Beast is great and successful. And she is an excellent woman, and I have learned many things from her. What impressed me most was that she addressed a speech in 2014. That speech influences me most. Hope her take movies for us.

Tyler isn't here! Tyler went away! Tyler's gone!
But I did watch that video and as I said before "Bravo"! It is crazy to think, that a recently "new" young actress would have the opportunity to speak at the UN.

Tyler isn't here! Tyler went away! Tyler's gone!
Well, not really. They've just come out, sure, but The Circle was made at the end of 2015!
I did check on IMDB to see if she has any upcoming work..... and.... It's a negative :/

She was great in Beauty and the Beast and The Perks of Being a Wallflower...have never been able to get through a Harry Potter movie, not my cup of tea.

She was great in Beauty and the Beast and The Perks of Being a Wallflower...have never been able to get through a Harry Potter movie, not my cup of tea.
how can someone over 30 watch beauty and the beast , its for kids man xd

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Since when do adults not watch family movies? I watch them when I want to forget the crap in the world. I havent seen this yet but it's got a good cast lineup so will probably give this a go when I'm in the mood.