Valentine's Day ~ Put a Little Love in Your Heart Tournament!!!

Tools    

Screw the editing, I'm just gonna post again, also now that I looked your first post I understand the numbers . Also love how Topsy is number 2, but I think that there's no need to number her songs, everyone knows Britney's are her's

Round 1 Day 5

The Lumineers - Ho Hey vs. Andy Kim - Rock Me Gently

Phil Collins - Two Hearts vs. She Moved Through The Fair - Annie Briggs
The second one is something really well done since it's a song consisting of just Annie's voice, still I prefer the first one, I love Phil Collins.

Bobby Darrin ~ Dream Lover vs. Britney Spears - Strangest Love

Joan Jett & The Blackhearts ~ I Hate Myself for Loving You vs. Chaka Kahn-Tell Me Something Good
I can't stop thinking that I totally heard the first one somewhere, this one is such a cool song!!

Kiss From A Rose - Seal vs. Chuck Conlon - Won't You Say Yes To Me, Girl
I have this weird feeling I'm going to fail a test because all multiple choice answers are the first one!! Batman's face at 2:57 is priceless I really liked the song.

Bo Burnham - Repeat Stuff vs. Bruce Springsteen-Fire
It's cool just as a joke song (sadly I forgot about most of the rest of the lyrics and I apologised for making people listening to that )

Kool & the Gang-Misled vs. Lady Antebellum - Need You Now

Let your Hurt Hold Fast vs. Cleve Francis - Love Light
Sad that it won't won, I really like this song, but I'm glad that at least it was good for most of you either way

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Round 1, Day 6

8Dan Seals - Bop With You Baby vs. 2Beyonce - Crazy in Love

8Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton - Islands In The Stream or USA Version vs. 5Yves Montand - Sous La Ciel de Paris (Ðèstîñy, you have the Kenny & Dolly links mixed up. The second link is the Non-US version.)

2Saybia - The Moment You Sleep vs. 9Wet Wet Wet - Love is all Around

5The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent You vs. 3Kiss - I Was Made for Lovin' You

7Billy Dean - If There Hadn't Been You vs. 4Shinedown - Miracle

2Shakira - The One vs. 9Phil Collins - A Groovy Kind of Love

(The link for "Shakira - The One" has the message "This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. Sorry about that.", so I used this link instead.)

(The link for "Phil Collins - A Groovy Kind of Love" links to the video for "It's Only Love - Bryan Adams & Tina Turner", so I used this link instead.)

6James & Bobby Purify - I'm Your Puppet vs. 2Cheryl - All in One Night

Round 1, Day 6

Dan Seals - Bop With You Baby vs. Beyonce - Crazy in Love
Quite like the first, not keen at all on the that Beyonce offering

Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton - Islands In The Stream (non-US Version) vs. Yves Montand - Sous La Ciel de Paris
Kenny & Dolly is a classic but I prefer a nice bit of classic Franco-Italian crooner Yves Montand

Saybia - The Moment You Sleep vs. Wet Wet Wet - Love is all Around
First is decent if somewhat generic but is a shoo-in here for me as the second is a track I absolutely cannot stand

The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent You vs. Kiss - I Was Made for Lovin' You
Tough choice, like both

Billy Dean - If There Hadn't Been You vs. Shinedown - Miracle
Voting for another ok but somewhat generic song but first was just too sappy for my personal taste

Shakira - The One vs. Phil Collins - A Groovy Kind of Love
Better from Shakira but still not great and it's an easy win here for the latter for me (forgot to say, like Gbg I had to find my own link for this one)

James & Bobby Purify - I'm Your Puppet vs. Cheryl - All in One Night
Actually don't mind that track from Ms. Tweedy but it's up against a darn good, stone cold classic

Round 1, Day 6

8Dan Seals - Bop With You Baby vs. 2Beyonce - Crazy in Love I liked the first song. The video was sweet too

8Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton - Islands In The Stream or USA Version vs. 5Yves Montand - Sous La Ciel de Paris J'aime le voix du crooner Yves

2Saybia - The Moment You Sleep
vs. 9Wet Wet Wet - Love is all Around - not heard The Moment You Sleep before, quite nice

5The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent You vs. 3Kiss - I Was Made for Lovin' You Always loved that first song

2Shakira - The One vs. 9Phil Collins - A Groovy Kind of Love I'm not voting for Shakira's song about shaving her legs

6James & Bobby Purify - I'm Your Puppet vs. 2Cheryl - All in One Night . There's a reason why we still listen to 50 year old songs. Stone cold classic as Chyp said

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Round 1, Day 6

8Dan Seals - Bop With You Baby vs. 2Beyonce - Crazy in Love

8Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton - Islands In The Stream or USA Version vs. 5Yves Montand - Sous La Ciel de Paris

2Saybia - The Moment You Sleep vs. 9Wet Wet Wet - Love is all Around

5The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent You vs. 3Kiss - I Was Made for Lovin' You

2Shakira - The One vs. 9Phil Collins - A Groovy Kind of Love

6James & Bobby Purify - I'm Your Puppet vs. 2Cheryl - All in One Night

Screw the editing, I'm just gonna post again, also now that I looked your first post I understand the numbers . Also love how Topsy is number 2, but I think that there's no need to number her songs, everyone knows Britney's are her's
You should have continued on with round six. You were catching up on round five, and round six was posted next.

Round 1, Day 1:
The Winners!!!

A Fine Frenzy - Near to You
Billy Ocean - Suddenly
Judie Tzuke - Stay With Me Till Dawn
Delegation - Oh Honey
Iyeoka - Simply Falling
Oasis - Slide Away
Faith Hill and Tim McGraw - It's Your Love
Janis Joplin - Cry Baby

Round 1, Day 2:
The Winners!!!

The Monkees ~ Look Out Here Comes Tomorrow
Robbie Williams - Angels
Peter Cetera & Cher ~ After All
Peter Cetera - Glory of Love
Nat King Cole ~ L~o~v~e
The Tomangoes - I Really Love You*
Eric Clapton - Forever Man
Bettye Swann - Make Me Yours

Round 1, Day 3:
The Winners!!!

Jackie Wilson - Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher and Higher
10cc - The Things We do for Love
The Monkees ~ Sometime in the Morning
Britney Spears - and Then We Kiss
Magic Man - Paris
Ozzy Osbourne - Mama Im Coming Home
Gary Barlow - Forever Love
Harry Nilsson-Without You

Round 1, Day 4:
The Winners!!!

Dido - Here with Me
Paul McCartney & Wings - Silly Love Songs
Theodis Ealey - I'm The Man You Need
Earth, Wind & Fire ~ Let's Groove Tonight
Paul Overstreet - If I Could Bottle This Up
Allman Brothers-Blue Sky
Johnny Cash - Rose of My Heart
Kool & the Gang - Joanna

Round 1, Day 5:
The Winners!!!

Andy Kim - Rock Me Gently
Phil Collins - Two Hearts
Bobby Darrin ~ Dream Lover
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts ~ I Hate Myself for Loving You
Seal ~ Kiss from a Rose
Bruce Springsteen - Fire
LadyAntebellum - Need You Now
Cleve Francis - Love Light

Round 1, Day 6:
The Winners!!!

MoJo, you have the wrong song in the Phil Collins' link, but it looks like everyone got it fixed. I don't see you mentioning it, though. I'll go fix the link in my notes, now. That way this won't happen again.

(Ðèstîñy, you have the Kenny & Dolly links mixed up. The second link is the Non-US version.)
I just copy/pasted from each post where you did his links. I kept them in the order they were. I didn't click to see what was what.

lmfao i had to check who nominated beyonce-crazy in love,turns out it was me
I dont know why I did that,i love the intrumental but it doesnt really go with this tournament and iim not crazy about the actual song and i was going to comment that until i decided to check lolol

I literally just woke up, sorry I forgot you posted Round 6. I think I post my list after your post right? I think I saw it but I forgot
Yep, I posted day six, and then you caught up on day five. Cricket hasn't voted either, which actually has surprised me.

I'm going to go ahead with day seven, too. It's the last day, and then round two begins. If you have the time, go ahead with both day six and seven.

Also love how Topsy is number 2, but I think that there's no need to number her songs, everyone knows Britney's are her's
You`d think so,but the one time i didnt nominate her someone else did and she won

Round 1, Day 6

Dan Seals - Bop With You Baby vs. Beyonce - Crazy in Love

Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton - Islands In The Stream vs. Yves Montand - Sous La Ciel de Paris
The other link of Islands in the stream was broken? I heard the USA version I think.

Saybia - The Moment You Sleep vs. Wet Wet Wet - Love is all Around
A hard one

The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent You vs. Kiss - I Was Made for Lovin' You

Billy Dean - If There Hadn't Been You vs. Shinedown - Miracle
The first one was really nice but I'll stick with my nom.

Shakira - The One vs. Phil Collins - A Groovy Kind of Love
So many songs of Phil Collins , still this will be the first time I won't vote for a Phil Collins one, I liked The One a lot!

James & Bobby Purify - I'm Your Puppet
vs. Cheryl - All in One Night
I agree with christine on this one

Yep, I posted day six, and then you caught up on day five. Cricket hasn't voted either, which actually has surprised me.

I'm going to go ahead with day seven, too. It's the last day, and then round two begins. If you have the time, go ahead with both day six and seven.
Yes ma'am! Also, that's odd, cricket repped my list of Day 5, maybe he is sleeping as well

lmfao i had to check who nominated beyonce-crazy in love,turns out it was me
Same thing happened to me the first day