Valentine's Day ~ Put a Little Love in Your Heart Tournament!!!

Tools    

though it was fun discovering new songs last round since my computer is being a biatch im very happy ive heard almost all of them this round cos i would be sat here all night if not.

Round 1, Day 5

5The Lumineers - Ho Hey vs. 6Andy Kim - Rock Me Gently

9Phil Collins - Two Hearts vs. 5She Moved Through The Fair - Annie Briggs

1Bobby Darrin ~ Dream Lover vs. 2Britney Spears - Strangest Love
I have some great memories singing dream love at karaoke parties when i was younger
1Joan Jett & The Blackhearts ~ I Hate Myself for Loving You vs. 3Chaka Kahn-Tell Me Something Good

8Kiss From A Rose - Seal vs. 6Chuck Conlon - Won't You Say Yes To Me, Girl
if cricket hates it i`ll most likely love it
4Bo Burnham - Repeat Stuff vs. 3Bruce Springsteen-Fire
not my favourite Springsteen song
3Kool & the Gang-Misled vs. 7Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
still listen to this all the time
4Let your Hurt Hold Fast vs. 7Cleve Francis - Love Light

The Monkees ~ Sometime in the Morning vs. Yves Montand - C'est Si Bon

Sorry I was late with this. You might want to get someone else to tiebreak Lisa, Im not getting on as much as I did.

The Monkees ~ Sometime in the Morning vs. Yves Montand - C'est Si Bon

Sorry I was late with this. You might want to get someone else to tiebreak Lisa, Im not getting on as much as I did.
I handled this hoooours ago, you silly man, you.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Round 1, Day 5

5The Lumineers - Ho Hey vs. 6Andy Kim - Rock Me Gently

9Phil Collins - Two Hearts vs. 5She Moved Through The Fair - Annie Briggs

1Bobby Darrin ~ Dream Lover vs. 2Britney Spears - Strangest Love

1Joan Jett & The Blackhearts ~ I Hate Myself for Loving You vs. 3Chaka Kahn-Tell Me Something Good

8Kiss From A Rose - Seal vs. 6Chuck Conlon - Won't You Say Yes To Me, Girl

4Bo Burnham - Repeat Stuff vs. 3Bruce Springsteen-Fire (Did anyone else have a flashback to this Robin Williams clip while listening to "Fire"? )

3Kool & the Gang-Misled vs. 7Lady Antebellum - Need You Now

4Let your Hurt Hold Fast vs. 7Cleve Francis - Love Light

Round 1, Day 5

The Lumineers - Ho Hey vs. Andy Kim - Rock Me Gently
I get the appeal of the first one for people - I just find it irritates me personally tbh

Phil Collins - Two Hearts vs. She Moved Through The Fair - Annie Briggs
Pretty simple choice for me here

Bobby Darrin ~ Dream Lover vs. Britney Spears - Strangest Love
Cats got me up at five, wish I could go to sleep and dream again lol - Britney track was a little lacking for me this time

Joan Jett & The Blackhearts ~ I Hate Myself for Loving You vs. Rufus-Tell Me Something Good
Joan Jett vid wasn't available here so I used this link instead

Kiss From A Rose - Seal vs. Chuck Conlon - Won't You Say Yes To Me, Girl
I don't mind the Seal number but it's never been one I'd play by choice

Bo Burnham - Repeat Stuff vs. Bruce Springsteen-Fire
Extremely close ... close to committing hara-kiri during the first one that is (sorry to whoever nominated it)

Kool & the Gang-Misled vs. Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
First one was ok when it got going but pretty easy choice for me

Fort Atlantic - Let your Hurt Hold Fast vs. Cleve Francis - Love Light
Tough one, both are ok without rocking my world but the second just about edges it

4Bo Burnham - Repeat Stuff vs. 3Bruce Springsteen-Fire-Jesus I guess anyone can get a song released these days.
I think you're being a tad harsh on The Boss there crick

Round 1, Day 5

The Lumineers - Ho Hey vs. Andy Kim - Rock Me Gently
I get the appeal of the first one for people - I just find it irritates me personally tbh

Phil Collins - Two Hearts vs. She Moved Through The Fair - Annie Briggs
Pretty simple choice for me here

Bobby Darrin ~ Dream Lover vs. Britney Spears - Strangest Love
Cats got me up at five, wish I could go to sleep and dream again lol - Britney track was a little lacking for me this time

Joan Jett & The Blackhearts ~ I Hate Myself for Loving You vs. Rufus-Tell Me Something Good
Joan Jett vid wasn't available here so I used this link instead

Kiss From A Rose - Seal vs. Chuck Conlon - Won't You Say Yes To Me, Girl
I don't mind the Seal number but it's never been one I'd play by choice

Bo Burnham - Repeat Stuff vs. Bruce Springsteen-Fire
Extremely close ... close to committing hara-kiri during the first one that is (sorry to whoever nominated it)

Kool & the Gang-Misled vs. Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
First one was ok when it got going but pretty easy choice for me

Fort Atlantic - Let your Hurt Hold Fast vs. Cleve Francis - Love Light
Tough one, both are ok without rocking my world but the second just about edges it

1 Rock Me Gently
2 Two Hearts
3 Dream Lover
4 Hate Myself For Loving You.
5 Kiss From A Rose.
6 Fire
7 Need You Now
8 Love.

How about slowing this down a little some people need 3 days to vote on something like this. One day is a bit fast.
You've never experienced one of SC's tournaments. First round one day, you wake up the next morning and it's all over!

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

How about slowing this down a little some people need 3 days to vote on something like this. One day is a bit fast.
I'm sorry. I'm rather famous for going slow. They hate when I don't do these every day. I'm not going to rush you, though. I'm just reminding you. No worries.

What's the pink number on the left Fate?

Also, I nominate Repeat Stuff for trolling reasons of course don't worry, I didn't nominate it to win just to have a laugh at the comments. Still pretty good! Almost everyone commented about that one I'll make the list after eating something.

What's the pink number on the left Fate?
Numbers that you are to ignore while you vote on round five, you butt-head.

I see you online . . . Hurry!!!