Most annoying theme song

Tools    

ok, i just want to know which theme song in a movie the most people find to be annoying. cos i've heard heaps of people say they hated the Titanic theme, but it wasn't that bad...i thought. so i just wanted to know what other songs people find annoying

The re-occuring tune in True Romance, which was stolen from Badlands. I like it in Badlands, but, for some strange reason I find it irritable in True Romance. Both are great films, Badlands being the superior film.

The ninth gate...Lol

Don't tell Robin I'm here!!
Austin Powers. Good movies, for the most part, but the theme song got a lil' annoying after awhile.

Well I think it is a thream song?Anyway "We will we will rock you!Bugs the hell out of me!It does not even fit the movie "The first Knight" it takes place along time ago and they have a modern song played in the backgrounds?
Come on people that is horrible and stupid!Anyway that song and the Ghost Buster song too I heard way too many times!
See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
The annoying soundtrack done by Burt Bacharach in Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid.

When they start doing that "bop-bo-bop-bo-bop-bop-bop," I turn the volume off.

The soundtrack in Magnolia was so overbearing I couldn't hear the dialogue.

At one point I muted the volume and turned subtitles on in English.

A system of cells interlinked
Nothing come close to "The Greatest Adventure" from The Hobbit. I almost pitched myself out the window mid-film. The vibrato on the guys voice is like a dental drill....

_S

Two words:

Celine ...

Dion.

Cheers, Martin

BANNED
Originally Posted by Sedai
Nothing come close to "The Greatest Adventure" from The Hobbit. I almost pitched myself out the window mid-film. The vibrato on the guys voice is like a dental drill....

_S
I definitly second that.

Originally Posted by Philmster
The re-occuring tune in True Romance, which was stolen from Badlands. I like it in Badlands, but, for some strange reason I find it irritable in True Romance. Both are great films, Badlands being the superior film.
Yes... I agree... Except I don't like it in either movie.

if anyone has had the interest, respect, boredom, or plain stupidity to sit through Gettysburg (i HAD to watch it at school...in a freezing auditorium), you'll understand what i mean...
id die if i had to listen to that song again

Swingers. At least, the music playing in the dvd menu.

Oh, yeah, definately, yeah.
The Titantic theme song.

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Althought I loved Kill Bill... I hate that "coo-coo" song those girls are singing in that japanese pagoda......... makes me go insane, like I wanna kill em so they'd stop.

Originally Posted by SaintDant3
The Titantic theme song.
exactly, why do people hate that song? i don't think it's really that bad...

Yeah the Titanic song is annoying

most definitely the titanic theme song. i turn the station when i hear it.

hands down the annoying instrumental theme for one flew over the cuckoos nest,a close second would be my heart will go on,celine doin,titanic

Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
Well I think it is a thream song?Anyway "We will we will rock you!Bugs the hell out of me!It does not even fit the movie "The first Knight" it takes place along time ago and they have a modern song played in the backgrounds?
Come on people that is horrible and stupid!Anyway that song and the Ghost Buster song too I heard way too many times!
See you around!JM

Hehe… that’s what was so fun about A Knight's Tale to me… when I went to see it, everyone was very quiet when it first came on… but when they broke out with “We Will Rock You” … everyone looked at each other and busted out laughing… we had a ball after that… everyone was clapping and singing along with the songs…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

i think that the music used in a knights tale was appropriate, i mean, it wasnt a secret before the movie came out that they were going to used modern rock music for the soundtrack. it gave the film an unusual, yet entertaining, contrast. whens the last time you saw a medievil movie with a rockin soundtrack?
as for the crown singing along to it in the movie..... well yeah i hated that part.

Arthur: If I asked you where the hell we were, would I regret it?
Ford: We're safe.
Arthur: Oh good.
Ford: We're in a small galley cabin in one of the spaceships of the Vogon Constructor Fleet.
Arthur: Ah, this is obviously some strange use of the word safe that I wasn't previously aware of.