Tv couples that should have been

Tools    

I loved S&tC, but I couldn't stand Aiden. I was very happy to see him leave. Mostly because of the actor, I have to say.

As for SMG, for anyone who hasn't, give The Ringer a try. I really liked that, but wish it'd only been written for one season rather than tack on a cliffhanger (ish) for a season which didn't happen.

Marcia & Greg

Come on!
How cool would the show have been if the eldest step-siblings hooked up (almost like their actors did in real life?)
The show could have gone from hokey to smokey!
And before people get all upset over the whole incest thing, remember, Marcia and Greg were not blood relatives, so it could have been totally cool.

oh,the scandal it would have been^^

I loved S&tC, but I couldn't stand Aiden. I was very happy to see him leave. Mostly because of the actor, I have to say.

As for SMG, for anyone who hasn't, give The Ringer a try. I really liked that, but wish it'd only been written for one season rather than tack on a cliffhanger (ish) for a season which didn't happen.
Ive seen the ringer! great concept,like with the crazy ones i feel like it only needed to find its feet-for me first season of 99% of the shows out there are like that.i wasnt overly keen on the guy playing her husband though. and i agree on the cliffhanger,i guess they were trying to force their way back for a second season

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Marcia & Greg

Come on!
How cool would the show have been if the eldest step-siblings hooked up (almost like their actors did in real life?)
The show could have gone from hokey to smokey!
And before people get all upset over the whole incest thing, remember, Marcia and Greg were not blood relatives, so it could have been totally cool.

They already did that in a TV movie. It was called Sin of Innocence (1986).

YEAH! I remember that!
Step-siblings falling for each other is always an interesting topic.
(And of course they made jokes about Marcia & Greg in The Brady Bunch Movie and took it even further in its sequel. I think they even had a fantasy make-out session in the sequel.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
YEAH! I remember that!
Step-siblings falling for each other is always an interesting topic.

I thought Sin of Innocence was a good movie for a TV movie. Not great, but good. (But I haven't seen it in in 30 years so I could be remembering it wrong.)

The whole series is surrounded around characters Emily and Jack-he`s the obvious good guy next door. and the show was clearly written for them to end up together in the end. however when Aiden came along all that changed,whilst jack was the boring goodie two shoes,Aiden knew all about Emilys revenge plans and took part in them.
I couldn't agree more with this one...Emily and Jack were endgame from the first episode but they were a crashing bore together...Emily and Aiden were electric together.

Yeah
WARNING: spoilers below
the whole series went downhill (for many reasons) when Aiden was killed off.
im sure it was supposed to be a shock factor to get more viewers but it ruined the show for me.I barely bothered finishing the series-and after finishing it i would have been fine had i ended it back then

It was just a take on The Count of Monte Cristo except with these horrendous incredibly obvious twists and among the worst dialogue in anything ever. Awful show.