Nats cinema journey

→ in
Tools    

I only saw the movie once, about 6 years ago, but I didn't think they were trying to find happiness. I thought they were just struggling to survive and to find a place where they would be safe. I don't remember any hint of hope or search for contentment. But like I said, I do need to watch this movie again haha.

I only saw the movie once, about 6 years ago, but I didn't think they were trying to find happiness. I thought they were just struggling to survive and to find a place where they would be safe. I don't remember any hint of hope or search for contentment. But like I said, I do need to watch this movie again haha.
Fair enough. You should watch it again though

Bridge to Terabithia

This was a sweet little movie with a hint of sadness. It was very well made and entertaining a pleasant to watch.
This is a nice children's movie. It is small with believeable and honest dialogue. It has moving moments, imagine friends, responsibilities and consequences.

Overall a very nice film

I plan to. It was on Netflix last time I checked, but it appears to have been removed now. ): I think one of my friends has it on DVD though.

May I ask what you didn't like about it? In your post you only said good things about the film, but gave a 3 rating which seemed a little low for the praise you gave it.

I plan to. It was on Netflix last time I checked, but it appears to have been removed now. ): I think one of my friends has it on DVD though.

May I ask what you didn't like about it? In your post you only said good things about the film, but gave a 3 rating which seemed a little low for the praise you gave it.
I gave it a 3 rating for one thing and that was for the length of the film. The film it self was good but it was a bit long. I would of liked to see more action included into the storyline.

Right that's it for 4 days. I'm now on holiday. You can comment, critise and rep and I will get back to you with due course.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Rio

This film is great. It has good jokes, nice colours and good voice actors.

The colours and effects were really great. I especially loved the animals there was quite a lot of animals in this movie that gave it life.

I think
is a bit high for Rio, but it is a good movie.

I was copying reviews from the Internet because I wanted to make an impression on everyone but I have now realised my mistake and promised not to do it again.
No wonder I was sure you were a spammer at first. You sounded and acted like a god damn robot flushing the forums with those random lists.

I have some respect for the fact that you acknowledge your mistakes (even if it took another member to reveal those mistakes first), but indeed that was a dumb move. I never followed your lists because there was no soul in them. They were as opposite "personal and interesting" as could be. But people spent their time reading and commenting on something they genuinely thought was your work. I would feel both dumb and mad if it was me.

Some may call me harsh here, but it really was a dumb move. But I'm not gonna hold you back from wanting to start fresh or anything... But had you been genuine from the start, we wouldn't have had this problem and I would imagine not all want to dive into what you do after this. But if you prove yourself over time I'm sure everything will only get better.

I hope this is as much an internet lesson as it is a life lesson... Be who you are and let people accept you for that. They don't like it, well screw them. So just be you... there is only one of you.

I was copying reviews from the Internet because I wanted to make an impression on everyone but I have now realised my mistake and promised not to do it again.
No wonder I was sure you were a spammer at first. You sounded and acted like a god damn robot flushing the forums with those random lists.

I have some respect for the fact that you acknowledge your mistakes (even if it took another member to reveal those mistakes first), but indeed that was a dumb move. I never followed your lists because there was no soul in them. They were as opposite "personal and interesting" as could be. But people spent their time reading and commenting on something they genuinely thought was your work. I would feel both dumb and mad if it was me.

Some may call me harsh here, but it really was a dumb move. But I'm not gonna hold you back from wanting to start fresh or anything... But had you been genuine from the start, we wouldn't have had this problem and I would imagine not all want to dive into what you do after this. But if you prove yourself over time I'm sure everything will only get better.

I hope this is as much an internet lesson as it is a life lesson... Be who you are and let people accept you for that. They don't like it, well screw them. So just be you... there is only one of you.

Thank you. I'm being honest with my reviews now. These are all of my own thoughts and are all genuine.

I appreciate people not following me straight away and that's fine.

Maybe in time I can build some respect with you all

Can I just ask, Nat, and I'm not judging... what was the point of posting reviews that weren't yours? This site is fun because it is an outlet to try out writing stuff.

Can I just ask, Nat, and I'm not judging... what was the point of posting reviews that weren't yours? This site is fun because it is an outlet to try out writing stuff.
To make people think you are a better writer than you actually are i suppose, probably to make people think you've seen more movies than you have too. This isn't directed at Nat i don't know why she did it just saying those could be reasons for anyone to do it. I remember a guy with a Marilyn Monroe avatar (forgot his name) got caught posting David Boardwells reviews.

It does annoy me a bit as i know i'm not a great writer and i've never posted anybody's words as my own or ever considered it.

To make people think you are a better writer than you actually are i suppose, probably to make people think you've seen more movies than you have too. This isn't directed at Nat i don't know why she did it just saying those could be reasons for anyone to do it. I remember a guy with a Marilyn Monroe avatar (forgot his name) got caught posting David Boardwells reviews.

It does annoy me a bit as i know i'm not a great writer and i've never posted anybody's words as my own or ever considered it.
Yeah, but why try to convince people that you have never met and probably never will meet that you are a better writer? It just does not make sense to me.

O lucky man

I gave this film a chance but I was disappointed. The movie aims to be satire but there's something half heared about it. The movies too slow and seems to hop from scene to scene.

Malcolm mcdowell is quite good but it still couldn't stay interested in it.

I liked the surrealism and the music. Apart from that I didn't like this movie.

Rest stop

I saw this movie with a friend of mine about a month ago. I found this interesting for the most part.

Jamie alexandra who plays nicole carrow does a great job as her character. She really let's get emotions out in this.

The only flaws I see in this film the script. The script sometimes seems it can't handle the emotions that are bring portrayed so they end up being on screen half heartedly. The next one is some scenes rein on lunacy. Example being the biker cop scene.

Overall a good little film if you can ignore the flaws.

The master

This film disappointed me.

Amy Adams does well in a supporting role. The whole film is beautifully set and I like the music too. It really sets the atmosphere.

There is no plot and no hook. The movie is so slow and so long that you get bored.

Phonix and hoffmans characters were really bad. They were one dimensional, unsympathetic and just bad.

What annoyed me the most though was there was no message in the film. I think movies that make you think and I didn't get that with this movie.

Final destination 3

This part of the series happens in a theme park. This one has excellent scenes, excellent storylines and new and improved ways to die.

I felt that they could of focused more on the premonitions and I also expected to see the survivors from the second movie in this one.

Overall a good watch if you are a fan of the series.

Phirana 2

This film was a big disappointment. Me and my partner wanted to watch a film and we saw this in a shop and decided to buy it. Well what a load of crap.

The best thing about this film is the very first scene where two people go off and have sex underwater. That's the first time I've seen something like that. The editor James did really well working on just what he had in front of him. Lance henrikson is the only character worth mentioning.

However. This is a silly film. Some of the moments work white some others don't. There are some laughable scenes but mostly it's just a very boring film from beginning to end.