hello!

Tools    

Me too! Ive had them all my life,untill i suddenly got hyper allergic to them 2 years ago now i cant even be in the same room as one.

ah yes,dont blame you. as i said i wanted to be it/marry it/have it as a child

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Me too! Ive had them all my life,untill i suddenly got hyper allergic to them 2 years ago now i cant even be in the same room as one.

ah yes,dont blame you. as i said i wanted to be it/marry it/have it as a child

That's so sad that you became allergic to rabbits. I've had pet rabbits most of my life too. I can't imagine not having a rabbit in the house anymore. They've just become part of the family for us. The one I have now is adorable, but crazy.

yeah its so unfair,all i want is a bunny ive got a lovely dog though,so i guess that makes up for it!
haha thats funny. i had some crazy ones aswell,one bit through for the internet AND the television wire...

yeah its so unfair,all i want is a bunny ive got a lovely dog though,so i guess that makes up for it!
haha thats funny. i had some crazy ones aswell,one bit through for the internet AND the television wire...

We always had dogs in the house when I was growing up, but I just don't have the time to devote to a dog anymore. I don't think that would be fair to the dog. But my rabbit is always in the room with me when I'm home and awake. He's only in his cage, (we call it his house), when we're out of the house or sleeping. He pretty much runs around the house most of the day.

I learned over the years that you have to protect the wires from rabbits. They'll chew right through them, and that's very dangerous. (If the wires are too low to the ground, you can protect the wires with special PVC piping that the rabbit can't chew through.)

Same here! they would run freely around the house which,like you said,would cause some troubles with the wires and stuff so we had to try and come up with ideas. one chewed a massive whole in my parents couch once when we were visiting lol

Same here! they would run freely around the house which,like you said,would cause some troubles with the wires and stuff so we had to try and come up with ideas. one chewed a massive whole in my parents couch once when we were visiting lol

I have a bunch of t-shirts with little holes in them from the bunny chewing them.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I have a bunch of t-shirts with little holes in them from the bunny chewing them.
Not rabbits.

hahaha,you`re too late Tongo

Welcome to the site, Topsy.

As you said Topsy was the name of your dog, I have to ask, did you/have you had another one called Turvey?