Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Tools    

Master of My Domain
The book is one of my all-time favorites, so of course I'm looking forward to this one.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I think this will work much better as a film than as a book, as it is an adaptation anyway so it will get past all the 'basically using all of Jane Austen's words and occasionally inserting new words about zombies' which is funny for the first fifty pages but not for an entire novel.

I love that we live in a time when this movie can be made, but does that mean it should be made? First Abraham Lincoln killed vampires and now we're getting this, what's next? A Tale of Two Cities with mummies? ...actually, i'd probably watch that.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I haven't read the book yet (although I've seen that enough people like it who have read it). I would watch it. I just hope it is better than "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter". That was a huge disappointment. I read the book for that one, though. I read it long before I saw the movie. I didn't mind the book. But the movie just didn't do it for me. So, I don't know if I should give the P&P and Zombies book a try before the film or not.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I'm loving that trailer. I will be there when it comes out. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is one of my favorite movies, which yes, I know that's sort of weird, but it made me laugh so much, and ruined the more serious Lincoln flick by Spielberg for me totally. I kept waiting for the vampire killing parts.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/