The Sci-Fi/Horror Hall of Fame!

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
I feel like I'd nominate Videodrome but considering that The Fly has already been nominated I figure I should pick something else for the sake of variety.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I feel like I'd nominate Videodrome but considering that The Fly has already been nominated I figure I should pick something else for the sake of variety.

But....but......Long live the new flesh.

Suspect's Reviews

Is this guy I found, a part of that movie . . .

Is this another image of him . . .

But....but......Long live the new flesh.
Do I want to know what that means?!?

You should join with that movie, Iro. I have no idea what it is. Obviously so!

Is this guy I found, a part of that movie . . .
Yes.

Is this another image of him . . .
No, that is from The Wall (though I feel you might be joking).

Do I want to know what that means?!?
Not if you treasure the old flesh.

You should join with that movie, Iro. I have no idea what it is. Obviously so!
Yeah, maybe. It's sort of the same deal where I nominated Escape From New York for the Sci-Fi HoF despite the fact that you'd already nominated The Thing and I figured that, despite the differences between those particular films, I should have picked one by a different director (also, I noted how there might have been a few too many dystopia movies anyway...)

But yeah, couldn't hurt to throw it in. I certainly think it's leagues ahead of The Fly, in any case.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Nominate whatever you like, of course, but one of the benefits of seeing the noms in advance is being able to pick something a little different, if you feel that's important.

Videodrome is an excellent choice. Even though Cronenburg directed both movies, each movie is very different in it's feel. Videodrome feels more like Naked Lunch.

So, do you think you will still pick a movie? The deadline is tomorrow. I sure hope you do.

I watched 9 of the 10 already. Highest proportion in any HoF.
I haven't watched any yet, but I know some of them by heart.

We should just hand it over to Alien already.
No way! I am not a huge fan of that movie. I prefer Aliens over Alien. More action!

So, do you think you will still pick a movie? The deadline is tomorrow. I sure hope you do.
Eh, why not. At this rate the only nominee I haven't seen is Pandorum so at least searching for the films won't be such a hassle.

I nominate Videodrome.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, I haven't seen The Host either.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I've seen roughly half of these before, some of them quite recently, others I'd like to refresh my memory of them. I think I will probably appreciate Alien more now than when I first watched it. I preferred Aliens and even Alien 3 (which I still maintain is a better film than most people give it credit for).