2015 NFL Combine and Draft

Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
The best thing that happened to me all day was the Jets getting Bryce Petty and then trading for Zac Stacy. Super happy with the job that the Jets have done this season. Lets go JETS!

I have to return some videotapes.
The best thing that happened to me all day was the Jets getting Bryce Petty and then trading for Zac Stacy. Super happy with the job that the Jets have done this season. Lets go JETS!
Yeah really, I doubt any 7th rounder will do more than what Zac Stacy will. I still don't understand why the Rams gave up on him so quickly, he had a great year 2 years ago.

I have to return some videotapes.
Not going to lie. Pretty damn happy with the Jags draft. We got an edge rusher, a great looking running back, beefed up the lines a bit, and we got a great wideout from my alma mater. Very happy with the draft.
You should be. Fowler will be great, not sure about Yeldon, but he should be able to start right away.

Your later picks were great too, I'm a big fan of Bennett and Greene. Haven't seen much of Sterling or Koyack.

Let the night air cool you off
Dante Fowler Jr suffered a season-ending knee injury during his first practice as a Jaguar.
Ouch. Terrible news.

Good news: The Cowboys basically ended up with three first round picks this year, and they only have to pay one guy first round money. I am over the moon about this La'el Collins signing.