Cell phone?

Tools    

We're pretty much a Samsung family here, so we usually look at Samsung products first.
If you like Samsung products get a Galaxy or a Note. I am on my second Samsung. Very good product and it ends up being as much about the network as your phone anyway.

If you like Samsung products get a Galaxy or a Note. I am on my second Samsung. Very good product and it ends up being as much about the network as your phone anyway.
I had Samsungs before but when I would try to download valid apps like Skype... It would always crash... got tired of getting them replaced... (thats what Best Buy does).. so I just got a LG. .. no problems since then..

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

We've been looking at the Samsung Galaxy S5. AT&T is running a special right now. If we get the Samsung phone, they give us a free Samsung tablet.

I had Samsungs before but when I would try to download valid apps like Skype... It would always crash... got tired of getting them replaced... (thats what Best Buy does).. so I just got a LG. .. no problems since then..
I had tge Galaxy3, now I have the 5. Haven't had any issues like that but thats today, who knows about tomorrow. Very easy to sour on products if you have an issue. It might be somebody else's favorite. Four years ago I decided to switch from Sprint to Metro PCS. $40 a month for everything, you can't lose. About half the time I could do nothing but text. Network sucked and I dropped calls constantly. Left and never looked back, I would rathee have no phone then spend $ on a useless one. Lots of people around here have Metro and swear by it because its so affordable. Just different experiences, you never know.

I had tge Galaxy3, now I have the 5. Haven't had any issues like that but thats today, who knows about tomorrow. Very easy to sour on products if you have an issue. It might be somebody else's favorite. Four years ago I decided to switch from Sprint to Metro PCS. $40 a month for everything, you can't lose. About half the time I could do nothing but text. Network sucked and I dropped calls constantly. Left and never looked back, I would rathee have no phone then spend $ on a useless one. Lots of people around here have Metro and swear by it because its so affordable. Just different experiences, you never know.
I have Virgin Mobile pay as you go... $35 a month but its only 300 minutes (which I rarely use) and unlimited text and data

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Phones are too mainstream.

I use smoke signals.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I have a few questions for the iPhone users.

1) Is the battery removable?
2) Does the iPhone have a slot for a removable SD card?
3) Can I put some mp3 files on the iPhone, and if yes, do I have to use iTunes software, or can I just transfer the mp3 files from my computer using Windows Explorer?
4) Same question as #3, but for jpg pictures and (small) mp4 video files.

3) Can I put some mp3 files on the iPhone, and if yes, do I have to use iTunes software, or can I just transfer the mp3 files from my computer using Windows Explorer?
4) Same question as #3, but for jpg pictures and (small) mp4 video files.
I have a question for iPhone users: why?

I'm not an iPhone user, but I'm like 95% sure the answer to both of these is "no."

I'm not an iPhone user, but I'm like 95% sure the answer to both of these is "no."

That could be a deal-breaker for me. I won't buy a phone without a removable battery, and I like keeping my music and pictures on a removable SD card.