Tim Burton's Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter

Tools    

Semper Fooey
ee, I wonder who is going to play Mary Todd Lincoln? Could her initials be HBC? Johnny Depp...Abraham Lincoln (with lifts) or John Wilkes Booth?
http://www.deadline.com/2010/03/linc...ale-gets-deal/

That is sweet.

Love the quote nebbit.

Nice Nebs, your bouncing tatas are in rhythm with your lol smiley.

I like the video also, but a bit less tongue-in-cheek would make it awesomerish.

I'll go with johnny Depp

Timur Bekmambetov (Wanted) told Variety today that there is no start date for the production. He stated

" it will be a serious but entertaining movie that deals with the most interesting and powerful person of the 19th century within an imaginary scenario that he was also an ax-wielding vampire hunter."
Source: Shock Till You Drop

Has anyone read the novel? I've been curious about it for some time now.

Semper Fooey
There is and I'm not going near it.

By the same author who put zombies in some Jane Austin novel. I think they want to make a movie of that also.

I'm waiting for the one where Huck Finn and Jim helps old Doc Frankenstein build a monster.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
There must be some appointment with Abbot and Costello during the course of the novel I'm sure.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

The book is great! I hope they do make this one.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
OMG, I thought this was a joke. There's an actual book?

Your not the only one who thought this was a joke

Whether this is good news or bad news depends on your opinion of the man.

Reznor quits vampire project

Nine Inch Nails star Trent Reznor has pulled out of work on the movie adaptation of quirky bestseller Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

The rocker, whose The Social Network score won him an Oscar last month (Feb11), was said to have signed up to compose the music for the dark drama and agreed to appear onscreen in the film.

But he's now revealed to fans he is no longer involved with the project.

In a post on his blog, he writes, "As it turns out, I WON'T be working on (acting or scoring) ALVH after all. There's no juicy story here, it's just that when the news mysteriously leaked out about my involvement I hadn't made up my mind completely, because various aspects of the project were changing.

"I felt the need to say something earlier this week because my inbox was filling up with speculation, and at that moment I thought I would be doing it. Confused yet? Apparently I am. Bottom line, I wish them the best with the film and I'm sure it will still be great."
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/1/20110314/...t-c60bd6d.html