Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Beautiful cover. In a sentence, what is it about?

Obnoxious children who can't really act running around in corn fields trying to figure out if the weird lady down the road is a vampire or not...

I think I'm going to have to watch it again in the future, really don't get why it gets so much praise in some circles.

Trailer:

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
If you like that, take a look at the artist Andrew Wyeth. Specifically Christina's World.

One of my favorite artists.

If you like that, take a look at the artist Andrew Wyeth. Specifically Christina's World.

I love Wyeth.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Obnoxious children who can't really act running around in corn fields trying to figure out if the weird lady down the road is a vampire or not...

I think I'm going to have to watch it again in the future, really don't get why it gets so much praise in some circles.

Trailer:
I've never heard of this but looks great, and I agree the poster is gorgeous. Beautifully composed.

7 Guardians of the Tomb - Think Tomb Raider meets the scarabs from The Mummy only instead of scarabs, you have the funnel-web spiders. Definite B-movie fare but is actually not bad either.
Hilarious. Almost turned it off when they got to the spiders but it was so bad it was good. Not so bad it was good like the vigilante great white in The Shallows but still, awesome popcorn entertainment.

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017) -

Don't know why this is getting so much hate over here, I thought it was pretty good.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

^ He is a fantastic artist indeed.

the nicest thing to write would be banned for fowl language.
LOL. Best freudian slip!

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017) -

Don't know why this is getting so much hate over here, I thought it was pretty good.
Politics...the extreme left is running a smear campaign against the film. Film can't have complicated characters anymore. Art is supposed to be reflective of the human condition but certain people feel films have to send a message.

+
Very interesting and original plot. The cast outstanding! McDormand and Harrelson had to played phenomenally characters. Rockwell and "his" mom - duo of the year. And my fav one dwarf - Peter Dinklage - he is genius!
Peter Dinklage is in this, I didn't know that. Now I really have to see it! I just seen him in The Station Agent, have you seen that?

Most interesting man in the world
Quicksilver 1986 7 / 10

"Jack Casey used to be a hot-shot stock market whiz kid. After a
disastrous professional decision, his life in the fast lane is over.
He loses his nerve and joins a speed delivery firm which relies on
bicycles to avoid traffic jams of San Francisco, is attracted to a fellow
bicycler, Terri, and befriends Hector, a budding entrepreneur. Can Jack
regain his nerve and his self-respect, and rebuild his life on a more sound basis?"

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
Peter Dinklage is in this, I didn't know that. Now I really have to see it! I just seen him in The Station Agent, have you seen that?
Yes, he is. I was surprised, when I saw him. I didn't know he acted in this movie. Well, another point for the movie
Yes, I've seen The Station Agent and to be honest it was the first movie with Peter Dinklage I watched. I was astonished with his performances there and the plot of course. Since then I'm a huge fan of Dinklage

Welcome to the human race...
Howard the Duck -

On the one hand, it's bug-sh*t crazy that this movie even exists. On the other hand, it's bug-sh*t crazy that this movie even exists.

Monster (Patty Jenkins, 2003)

"What's that coming over the hill?"

Yes, he is. I was surprised, when I saw him. I didn't know he acted in this movie. Well, another point for the movie
Yes, I've seen The Station Agent and to be honest it was the first movie with Peter Dinklage I watched. I was astonished with his performances there and the plot of course. Since then I'm a huge fan of Dinklage
Just having a rewatch of Entourage between movies. Opening scene in Season 2 episode 2 (I think) there is a monologue about The Station Agent and Peter Dinklage, then potty mouth Dinklage turns up later in the episode. First time I saw him and been a fan ever since.

Beautiful Creatures (2000) – 6.5/10

A rewatch, potentially 10–15 years after the last viewing. That made it a strange experience and triggered memories about the period. Still very funny writing at times and comes across as more like an early to mid-Nineties film. Great music as well by Murray Gold.