MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Regular Season

Tools    

He might still play; might even be likely. This happened to Stafford last week and he played. They just need to test negative throughout the week. But we'll see.

Cincy's definitely figured some stuff out on offense, so it wouldn't shock me.

Sheesh! I'm already projected to lose by 20 this week! I gotta get some roids to these guys pronto! Doctor? Is there a roid doctor in the house?

The trick is not minding
So Chubb could return this week and I’m waiting patiently to find out his status before making my decision. Even if he is ready to return, how rusty will he be?
The struggle is real.....

Mixon and Ridley both not playing so mostly scabs starting this week. Running out of games to stay in this thing. Maybe someone will have a great game. See what the Steeler's D does for me

Was looking at the cant cut list. 3 guys on that list are out - two are mine.

Ok I will stop complaining now.

The lowest high score for the league came back in Week 9 of 2008, the league's first season, when PW topped all of us with 109.96. Nothing else even comes close: the next-lowest ones are both just above 120.

It pretty much sealed my fate in FF this week, but damn it was nice seeing Claypool catch that TD for the Steelers. Steelers kicking arse this year - so far anyway.

What do you mean, Dalvin Cook's gonna toss up 70.
Mmmm... would be nice. What would that stat line look like? I guess it would be something like 300+yards and about seven td's?

I just assume they're gonna invent a new stat for him at some point. Like he'll score a TD by using defender's heads like they're stepping stones and the officials will have no choice but to award him 50 points.

A system of cells interlinked
Record check!

Did Chark Weak dial in the lowest score of all time in the league this week? Gotta be close. Also, I think I called this last week, after my team had the high score of the week...

Record check!

Did Chark Weak dial in the lowest core of all time in the league this week? Gotta be close.
Nah, as of right now it'd be like the 34th-lowest, or thereabouts. Lowest all time is your very own bride, with 28.7 in week 9 of 2016. She's got the second-lowest, too. This would be something like your third lowest, too.

A system of cells interlinked
Nah, as of right now it'd be like the 34th-lowest, or thereabouts. Lowest all time is your very own bride, with 28.7 in week 9 of 2016. She's got the second-lowest, too. This would be something like your third lowest, too.
28.7...wow! I presume she didn't have a full roster going that week (as usual)?

The trick is not minding
Huh. I had assumed 11 Angry Men was always dominant in these, but looking at the past seasons I see he had 3 sub par seasons and a few 8-5 seasons.
This gives me a sliver of hope that I may bounce back next season....

I was all like "yeah ok" when Diggs got a score with literally no time left and then I was all like "f*ck yeah! After Nuk got an even crazier catch and score! But then I remembered who threw Nuk the ball and I was all, pffffft bummer man.... would have been a fun way to win after a pretty boring day fantasy wise. The clowns had a slow day as well but he made a nice pickup before game time that helped a lot. I often swing and miss at those but it worked out well for the clowns. I could have even pulled this thing out if I'd ran Harris out there, but I really didn't know if the kid was gonna play. He took a bad shot last week and was questionable right up to game time. So it goes....