MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Sign-Ups

Tools    

Yes, I will take the second slot if you want to flip.

I have done like a dozen mock drafts going from the fourth spot, but I can adjust.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
Holden draws Clowns for his first match....

Best 'o luck!

I wouldn't have swapped spots. This is the highest I've been in a draft in a looooooong time. I hope I can be online tomorrow.

Any KC fans in this league? Wondering who might drop to me at 14 if we get a QB or two going in the first round. Had Adam's drop to me in a mock yesterday. Not gonna lie. I giggled a bit when I selected him. If not tho I think I have a pretty solid plan. This league usually gets a lot of owners on draft day. So it makes for a lot of snap draft day decisions sometimes. Fun stuff.

The trick is not minding
In the mocks I have participated in, Mahomes has always been available In the second round.
RB’s and WR’s seem to be the first ones grabbed With Kelce the lone TE grabbed in the first round that I can recall.
I think Lamar Jackson is the first QB taken usually....can’t recall if he was taken in the first round or not. I think he might have been

A system of cells interlinked
I think one has to ask themselves if having an early QB is worth having bad RBs, because that is what happens in this league if you skip RBs in the early rounds. Our scoring gives QBs a bit more value than in other leagues, but how much more in something that should be on manager's minds...

Yeah, the scoring tweaks make decisions like this really interesting. That, along with half-PPR, pushes back against the RB-heavy focus in most leagues, which I like. It makes it viable to make strategic choices to stock up on other positions if your draft slot leaves you out of some important RB tier or something.

BTW, was thinking Google Hangouts by default for chat? I should be around a good 15-20 beforehand. If that works I'll just post a link here or maybe PM it around to the owners. If that doesn't work for anyone and Zoom does, let me know.

30 minutes to the draft, I just got home from the concrete yard I look like something that got picked up off the ground, haven't even shaved, and haven't even done a mock draft. Am ready!

Never used hangouts but looks simple I have it up ready to go