Demolition Man 2

Tools    

Sylvester Stallone officially announced that Warner Brothers are working on a sequel/reboot of the 1993 classic.

https://comicbook.com/news/demolitio...m-warner-bros/
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

A system of cells interlinked
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
"I think it is coming"

Wesley Snipes social media plea in 3...2...1....

Stallone already made a sequel... it's called Judge Dredd.
I don t know if it is funny this post, but definitely demolition man 2 should be a great action film like the first

Welcome to the human race...
If it's anything like Last Blood, it won't be.

The thing about Demolition Man is that they did pretty much exhaust the whole concept in the space of one film, so I have to question what could possibly be gotten out of a sequel. If anything, the fact that it's a 30-year-old movie about how soft society gets in the future only makes the whole idea of trying to bring it back especially questionable.

Yeah, doesn't strike me as fertile ground for a sequel. It could be good, to be sure, but if it is it'll just be because it ends up in the hands of capable writer who expands and twists it in interesting ways. I don't think it's the kind of thing that can just continue and be anywhere near as good.

I don't hate the idea, but it's definitely not one I'm expecting to be great.

This is the Q&A Sly posted on his Instagram a few days ago, and in it he answered the question about a possible Demolition Man. This was the first report confirming the sequel/reboot is happening.

P.S. If you're fans of Sly, you MUST follow his Instagram. His posts are awesome.

Just for fun, here's the first Q&A session with Sly that he posted a few weeks ago.