The Walking Dead: Season 7

Tools    

So how about some guesses on what happens during the opener? Just for fun of course. I have no idea other than educated guessed and watching the trailers, and it
has nothing to do with leaked spoilers or anything like that.

So here are my thoughts:

Firstly - who bites it?

Rick is safe

Sasha or Abraham, in my mind, would be boring ( I mean in comparison) and this show is anything but that.

I am not thinking it is Carl because of dialogue, but I could be wrong on this easily.

Maggie? Another possibility and a viable one - but I don't think it is her.

Daryl - nope cause I would be pissed

Glen - this is who I am hoping it is. Not because I dislike the character but because it would be the most devastating to me as a fan I think. However, not my guess.

Eugene - doubtful

Rosita - meh

Aaron - meh

So that leaves Michonne

It is a total guess of course, but her and Rick just recently got really close and other than Carl I think it would hit him the hardest at this moment.

As far as other possible deaths or major things other than the introduction of new characters it appears as if Rick might get messed up pretty badly but will it be his hand?

This is a tough one for me because it seems obvious, yet I am not so sure. Either way it doesn't look good.

I am really excited for this season, of course I have been about every season but the cliffhanger sucked but definitely did its job.

Thoughts from anyone else?

Heres my guess...

Now one of the rumors is that 2 people are supposed to die. I think the producers may be trying to swerve us and it not be who died in the comic. IMO Negan's gonna kill pregnant Maggie, it would be the most horrific choice, and would kill two people. I wouldnt be surprised if Glenn had to be killed too if that is his choice.

How bout this question - If he had to kill someone"s" then who should Negan kill? Id say Rick and Abraham. Ricks their leader, a position Negans taking, and Abraham stood up to him. No reason he wouldnt do it again. That would be the obvious logical choice. Pretty sure they wont go that direction.

Im hoping they let us all down and just kill Rosita and Aaron

My guess was Daryl - only because as soon as the last season ended there were commercials that Norman Reedus was getting his own TV series. So it seemed like he was branching out, and when an actor does that, they usually soon leave their old jobs behind.

My guess was Daryl - only because as soon as the last season ended there were commercials that Norman Reedus was getting his own TV series. So it seemed like he was branching out, and when an actor does that, they usually soon leave their old jobs behind.
Ew! Thats scares me it makes so much sense. Though George Clooney did double duty for a couple or few years doing E.R. and movies too. Another thing, I heard Daryl isnt in the comics, hes a complete creation for the show.

Ew! Thats scares me it makes so much sense. Though George Clooney did double duty for a couple or few years doing E.R. and movies too. Another thing, I heard Daryl isnt in the comics, hes a complete creation for the show.
That's true about Daryl - I had the honor of a co-worker lending me the first few TPB's of Walking Dead comics, which is the only reason I started watching the show. (I'm not big on committing to TV shows you have to follow.)

Daryl's show was called "Ride With Norman Reedus" (a travel show on AMC). I never saw it, but supposedly the first 6 episode season aired this past summer & it had been renewed for another season in 2017.

So my guess about who gets whacked in WD has nothing to do with clues in the show, but with the reality of what's going on with the actors. "Ride With Norman Reedus" is the only clue I'm basing my guess on.

I have figured this out at least, if he ends up killing Daryl, or Maggie that will end up making Negan the bad guy.

Too bad The Walking Dead isnt a live production badumch! that way Vegas could take odds on all this stuff.

They better not kill Daryl! At least make him a zombie and he can have his own spinoff show. Zombie Daryl would get some viewers, and he practically is stinky looking anyway.

How about this - somebody has a stroke or head wound that destroys part of their brain which gets infected with the zombie virus because that part of the brain is "dead", but the other half of their brain is still functioning. So they'd be a living zombie!

I think I posted this theory earlier somewhere, but I say that some of the zombies would be dying off over time. The way to kill them is to destroy the brain. Brains are made of very soft tissue. To sustain physical viability they need oxygen via respiration & blood flow, water and food. Zombies that are trapped and thus can't take in water or eat would have brains that would dry out and rot and fall apart in a short period of time.

How about this - somebody has a stroke or head wound that destroys part of their brain which gets infected with the zombie virus because that part of the brain is "dead", but the other half of their brain is still functioning. So they'd be a living zombie!

I think I posted this theory earlier somewhere, but I say that some of the zombies would be dying off over time. The way to kill them is to destroy the brain. Brains are made of very soft tissue. To sustain physical viability they need oxygen via respiration & blood flow, water and food. Zombies that are trapped and thus can't take in water or eat would have brains that would dry out and rot and fall apart in a short period of time.
Yeah its just not scientifically possible there could be zombies. Closest you can come up with it is a voodoo doctor with some bath salts. A zombie apocalypse would have to be a magical phenomena, and who knows what theyd be like then.

Why do they eat, and why do they ever stop eating? It has to be meat?! Why not corn? Would they eat a tofu burger? Theyre just scratching the surface with this stuff.

Oh my gosh theres an inexhaustible amount of "spoiler" vids on YouTube, and most say different people. It would make sense if the show put some money into stirring it up even further, and suggested a variety as deflection. Is that insight or years of watching how pro-wrestling operates?

Oh my gosh theres an inexhaustible amount of "spoiler" vids on YouTube, and most say different people. It would make sense if the show put some money into stirring it up even further, and suggested a variety as deflection. Is that insight or years of watching how pro-wrestling operates?
The Spoiling Dead Fans is the best source.

The Adventure Starts Here!
If you've been watching AMC for other things the past few weeks, you will have seen different, but similar commercials for TWD. In each one they take a character and show us "The Beginning" of when they came into the show, and then they cut to "The End?" and show us that character as part of Negan's line-up at the end of season 6. They have these commercials for each of the characters in that line-up, and they rotate through them.

So they're already suggesting a variety (namely, any of them). And, as furious as nearly everyone was when season 6 ended, the writers/producers have got to be patting themselves on the back right about now. That season ending did exactly what they had hoped and we're all chomping at the bit for that season opener this weekend.

Well played, AMC. Well played.

The Adventure Starts Here!
As we head into season 7, we need a recap of the past six seasons, right? And do we need to watch AMC's two-hour recap show? Nope. We have John Cleese to take us through all six seasons in madcap style... in about four minutes.

I enjoyed AMC's marathon of TWD this past week. Had a lot of fun playing the episodes in the background as I was doing things around the house. Watching those early Seasons gave me so much nostalgia. They're showing 6B now if you want to catch up or refresh yourself before the premiere.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Its got to be the guy from Alexandria right? the guy that found them all and brought them with the backpack, I can see no other legitimate choice.

Its got to be the guy from Alexandria right? the guy that found them all and brought them with the backpack, I can see no other legitimate choice.
You mean Aaron, the recruiter from Alexandria, is your prediction? I would be upset if it's him because it would feel too much like a cop out. I want it to be one of the Atlanta 5 or someone from the first couple of Seasons. It needs to be someone we really care about.

Prediction all ?