90s drama movie about a kid

Tools    

Time: It was from the 90s but there is a small chance that it could be from the 80s. ( bad memory)
Genre: Drama
Some details:
All I could remember about the movie is the ending of it. We have this kid who is protecting some other kid and ended up got shanked by a bully and there were 2 teachers busy making out near there and so by the time they found out about it, it was too late. The movie ends with a scene of the kid quote and how did the lives of the people were affected by him. Also, the ending parts took place at a school if this helps.
I watched it a long time ago so this is everything I'm afraid, and there could be some mistakes so sorry about that. Any help is appreciated!
And sorry if my English wasn't good.
Thanks!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Time: It was from the 90s but there is a small chance that it could be from the 80s. ( bad memory)
Some details:
All I could remember about the movie is the ending of it. We have this kid who is protecting some other kid and ended up got shanked by a bully and there were 2 teachers busy making out near there and so by the time they found out about it, it was too late. The movie ends with a scene of the kid quote and how did the lives of the people were affected by him. Also, the ending parts took place at a school if this helps.
I watched it a long time ago so this is everything I'm afraid, and there could be some mistakes so sorry about that. Any help is appreciated!
Thanks!

That sounds like Pay It Forward (2000) with Kevin Spacey, Helen Hunt, and Haley Joel Osment.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0223897/reference

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Some details:
Thanks!
That sounds like Pay It Forward (2000) with Kevin Spacey, Helen Hunt, and Haley Joel Osment.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0223897/reference

@hughjackman2k, Does this look like the scene you're trying to remember?

WARNING: SPOILERS for Pay It Forward (2000)