Natalie Portman Vs Keira Knightley

Tools    

Which is the best actress, which is hotter, basically, who is your favourite overall?
77.94%
53 votes
Natalie Portman
22.06%
15 votes
Keira Knightley
68 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Well, in regard to my post in Theron Vs Portman...

...and the fact that Jim Garten said his head may explode if I started a thread on it, I've started a thread on Portman Vs Knightley.

Both actresses are close in age, Portman at 31, Knightley at 27...

... both have starred in numerous high profile movies and productions, including two major motion picture trilogies each... and both have made fashion faux-pas over the years...

... Portman also made her debut in Leon in 1994 and Knightley made her debut in Innocent Lies in 1995.

They have also acted together in Star Wars Episode I as the same character Padme/Decoy Padme...

Here's a selected filmography.

Portman
Leon
Heat
Mars Attacks!
Star Wars Episode I, II and III
V For Vedetta
The Darjeeling Limited
The Other Boleyn Girl
Black Swan
Thor
Thor: The Dark World

Knightley
Innocent Lies
Star Wars Episode I
The Hole
Bend It Like Beckham
Pirates Of The Caribbean Original Trilogy
King Arthur
Pride And Prejudice
The Duchess
Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World
Jack Ryan

So... choose away!

Portman by a country mile!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Portman in every possible catagory. Both are hot but Portman edges it.

Although they look alike,I find Keira more beautiful.But of course,Natalie is way better actress.

In acting there is no contest, Portman by miles. Knightly is wishy washy in a lot of her roles. As for looks, I'm not particulary keen on either.

There's something about Portman that just irritates me. I don't know what it is about her but I just can't stand her and really haven't liked anything she's starred in (Black Swan, The Other Boleyn Girl, V for Vendetta, Closer, and Garden State) with the exception of Cold Mountain, but she had only a small role in that one.

Knightley I'm indifferent to. She's not particularly good, but she's not bad either.

There's something about Portman that just irritates me V for Vendetta

I liked Portman in the Swan but I'm leaning towards Knightly, probably just hormones talkin though.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
There's something about Portman that just irritates me. I don't know what it is about her but I just can't stand her and really haven't liked anything she's starred in (Black Swan, The Other Boleyn Girl, V for Vendetta, Closer, and Garden State) with the exception of Cold Mountain, but she had only a small role in that one.

Knightley I'm indifferent to. She's not particularly good, but she's not bad either.
Take out V for Vendetta, (which I like a lot) and these are my exact thoughts. I did like Portman when she was younger, but now not so much.

Not a big fan of either. Keira is prettier, though. But they do look oddly alike.
Well, if you like the anorexic type...you're set

Portman is gorgeous - she has an incredible face structure. Keira is not far from that, too, since they look alike so much. But Portman annoys me a bit as an actress - the only time I was very impressed by her was in Goya's ghosts as older Ines and Alicia. I find her other performances kinda flat, and her voice annoys me too. Keira doesn't bother me, but doesn't impress me a lot either.
I voted for Portman, though, because despite all that she still deserves it.

that's what she said...
I SWEAR I COMMENTED TO THIS LAST WEEK BUT ITS NOT SHOWING UP!!!! (Unless I am blind) Anyways, I said something along the lines of it's a really tough choice because I am a big fan of both of their work. They are both beautiful actresses and very talented. But held at gun point having to make a choice I'd have to go with:
Natalie Portman

Both very beautiful and good actresses - for me, its Israeli beauty Natalie Portman.