That First Kiss

Tools    

Originally Posted by Strummer521
Yes. Why? What would that change?

I think ash was referring to the fact that Austruck's story and her mom and step-dad's story made almost everyone else smile and feel good, at least for a few moments… regardless to their own personal experiences… or lack thereof…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Just a girl who loves movies
My first kiss was not as special as I dreamt it would be.

It happened when I was almost 17. I was at a party and a guy I liked danced with me and wanted to kiss me. The guy was very good, we liked each other, but that was all. We didn't even go out together, just that night and that kiss ...

You ready? You look ready.
I'll be sure to save all this advice for my next relationship.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by John McClane
I'll be sure to save all this advice for my next relationship.
awwww... (that was so terse it was kinda funny, no offense intended) sorry to hear it didn't work out.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
awwww... (that was so terse it was kinda funny, no offense intended) sorry to hear it didn't work out.
Yup. It was kind of terse wasn't it? Lol. Keep sharing people. It's like a soap opera on this thread. Lol.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I think ash was referring to the fact that Austruck's story and her mom and step-dad's story made almost everyone else smile and feel good, at least for a few moments… regardless to their own personal experiences… or lack thereof…
Sorry, I didn't mean to be a grinch. I just got rejected, so I can't really stomach love stories right now.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be a grinch. I just got rejected, so I can't really stomach love stories right now.

I didn't think you were being a grinch… and I know that feeling… all too well actually… it can bite to the bone or just feel like a nasty bee sting… either way, it is extremely annoying, but it does pass… and I still like stories like these… they make me feel better because I'm happy for the person living them…

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke

yeah, you cynical brat! hehe just joshin...Caitlyn was right on the button though

The Adventure Starts Here!
Strummer, I know the feeling. After being rejected myself (publicly, badly, humiliating), I had no self-esteem for years. I couldn't stomach Valentine's Day or seeing "happy" couples anywhere (surely they were just FAKING it, right??). I was a real skeptic about all men. I vowed never to go through that again.

But, I was wrong to feel that way. It was my temporary perspective, not reality. It wasn't fair to shut out every possible suitor simply because one of them couldn't be faithful and true. But I'm glad I took some time to be cynical and stay away from men for three years.

I think it kept me from rebounding too fast and making a dreadful mistake. You'll bounce back. There is no hurry. Be grouchy and cynical for a while. You need it. Trust me. You'll be stronger once life evens out again ... and it will.

I'm a romantic at heart
No first kisses for me yet(I'm only 15). It will have to come from someone I fancy really special. I will not give that up to just anyone so quickly. So i don't have any great story but there will come a time and maybe this thread will still be open.

I had one boyfriend for 6 months and he was a great kisser. We used the tongue when we were really making out but just little kisses on the lips other times. His lips were perfect to bad his lips had to wander to anthor girl.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by throwatiff
I had one boyfriend for 6 months and he was a great kisser. We used the tongue when we were really making out but just little kisses on the lips other times. His lips were perfect to bad his lips had to wander to anthor girl.
Stupid other girl lips after months of six!

's a shame I don't have a reason to post here

Originally Posted by Eyes
's a shame I don't have a reason to post here
Don't worry chum, the first kiss is always the best, just means you're gonna enjoy it even more when it arrives.

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Don't worry chum, the first kiss is always the best, just means you're gonna enjoy it even more when it arrives.
I ain't counting on it.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Eyes
I ain't counting on it.
Don't say that man. It's bound to happen sometime. Unless you actively try not to kiss anyone...it's going to happen at some point within your 75+ years. What are the odds it wouldn't happen? Not very good. It will happen

history *is* moralizing
why do you think i am still a frog?

Don't say that man. It's bound to happen sometime. Unless you actively try not to kiss anyone...it's going to happen at some point within your 75+ years. What are the odds it wouldn't happen? Not very good. It will happen
thanks for the kind words, and you may be right, I'm just saying, I'm not counting on it.