Men: Shaved Armpits?

Tools    

Should men shave their armpits?
15.52%
9 votes
I'm a man and I shave my armpits, so yea.
50.00%
29 votes
I'm a man and I don't shave my armpits, but see nothing wrong.
18.97%
11 votes
I'm a man and I don't shave my armpits and I think no man should ever think about it.
5.17%
3 votes
I'm a woman and think men should shave their armpits at least from time to time.
10.34%
6 votes
I'm a women and I think men shouldn't shave their armpits at all.
58 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Originally Posted by Sleezy
I spent many a year trying to grow hair in certain places. The hell I'm going to start shaving...
Ok

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Trimmer.

Cause you just need the pit hair.
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Why bother shaving your armpits?
I don't see anything wrong with it but what would you gain from it?

Females with armpit hair is just rediculously gross to me.

Man of La Movies
While I don't necessarily think it's a bad idea to shave, what's the point...hair is normal...unless you're a swimmer and need to make yourself more aerodynamic, I don't see any reason to shave!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart

My Reputation: Holy Crap, I'm Well thought of!!!?? I think we're going a little far here??

I've never even owned a razor...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I think my armpit hair is quite sexy, not to much not to little

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I've never even owned a razor...
Neither do I.

Never shaved anything never will. I'm natural through and through. I wouldn't want to acccumulate wasted time on something that keeps growing back anyway.

To me shaving your legs is even more of a waste of time then shaving your armpits. That's my ethos. Each to his or her own.

Originally Posted by Revenant
Neither do I.

Never shaved anything never will. I'm natural through and through. I wouldn't want to acccumulate wasted time on something that keeps growing back anyway.

To me shaving your legs is even more of a waste of time then shaving your armpits. That's my ethos. Each to his or her own.

I've never had to shave so am not sure what I would do if I actually had hair under my arms or on my legs... One of my co-workers says she never shaves.... she also said it is a waste of her time...

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
An ex-girlfriend liked me to shave my armpits and chest as well as trim around the little haggis.( far too much information!!! )
Anyway, for those guys still in the dark, it pays big time to listen to your girlfriends preferences, and you have to give to recieve!!!
It all comes down to personal choice, but a little care and attention keeps the ladies happy.
Here endeth the lesson.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Originally Posted by Revenant
Neither do I.

i hope you're not a woman.....

Lets put a smile on that block
What a strange thread...

I trim all my body hair. It just looks a bit nicer than if its all wispy and blowing in the wind. Especially if your armpit hair is all long and it looks like spiders are hiding under your arm. Plus i trim my pubeys coz it makes my tinkle look bigger!

....Not that it needs to look bigger or anything...just you know...bigger the better!... *koff*

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
What a strange thread...

I trim all my body hair. It just looks a bit nicer than if its all wispy and blowing in the wind. Especially if your armpit hair is all long and it looks like spiders are hiding under your arm. Plus i trim my pubeys coz it makes my tinkle look bigger!

....Not that it needs to look bigger or anything...just you know...bigger the better!... *koff*
for god's sake!! would you people stop with all this excess information!! i mean c'mon!!! jesus!

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by undercoverlover
i am against man hair so i would prefer and shaved bloke to a gorilla man
My girlfriend prefered and dated blond men that didn't have alot of body hair....

....she married a dark haired gorilla.

Blibby...

what an interesting thread........i have no preference what other people do, it's up the them....i may shave or trim my 'areas' one day.......as a trial. but who knows.....

You ready? You look ready.
It's always good to know you've created a funny, strange, and interesting thread.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by adidasss
for god's sake!! would you people stop with all this excess information!! i mean c'mon!!! jesus!

Sounds like tinkle envy!!!