Coronavirus

Tools    

Ha. I’ve seen them trying to figure out how to write a check.
I don't know how to write a check either My wife handles the money, I carry the groceries

O frabjous day! (Brownie points if you know where this comes from.)
The Iceman Cometh?

Some Alfred Prufrock guy?
Nope. Thought this would be easy. Famous British writer of maybe the most famous book for children ever. Actually this is from the sequel to the aforementioned book.

I don't know how to write a check either My wife handles the money, I carry the groceries

The Iceman Cometh?
I handle the money & carry the groceries.

British writer not American.

You ready? You look ready.
Lewis Carrol - Alice in Wonderland.

Isn’t it right like after she’s saved what’s her name from the Red Queen?

It’s been awhile since I’ve done acid

Lewis Carrol - Alice in Wonderland.

Isn’t it right like after she’s saved what’s her name from the Red Queen?

It’s been awhile since I’ve done acid
Through the Looking Glass.

Wabberjockey? Or... well... close enough. I don't really want to go down that rabbit hole.
Jabberwocky

Holy moly, I feel like hot garbage rn
Did you get the Moderna? I've known a few people who were really knocked down by the second Moderna shot.

Ha. I’ve seen them trying to figure out how to write a check.
Have you seen this SNL skit? I really like it.

"Here, how much. Here, the same--but in letters . . ."

Nah, I got the Johnson & Johnson but I’m so sensitive to vaccines.

Flu vaccines usually kick my ass, but that J&J holy crap. I felt like I was dying last night and I’m entirely wiped out today.

Every muscle is sore and I’m running warmer than I usually do. Thank god I got the one and done. I don’t want to go through that again.

Nah, I got the Johnson & Johnson but I’m so sensitive to vaccines.

Flu vaccines usually kick my ass, but that J&J holy crap. I felt like I was dying last night and I’m entirely wiped out today.

Every muscle is sore and I’m running warmer than I usually do. Thank god I got the one and done. I don’t want to go through that again.
If you get an injection in the buttock, it is not surprising that you do not tolerate the injections well. The drug should be injected into muscle tissue and not into subcutaneous fat. That is why it is better to inject vaccinations into the deltoid muscle of the shoulder.

WTF? Covid and Flu vaccines are injected into the arm, not the ass.
Some people like the taste of feet
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I guess so.

I can't even remember the last time I got a shot in my ass. That's not an invention to any vaccine makers
Imagine having to do this in a drive thru vax site.

I guess so.

I can't even remember the last time I got a shot in my ass. That's not an invitation to any vaccine makers
I vaguely recall getting one in the butt when I was a little kid, but certainly never as an adult. How awkward would those mass vaccination sites be if everyone had to strip?

I vaguely recall getting one in the butt when I was a little kid, but certainly never as an adult. How awkward would those mass vaccination sites be if everyone had to strip?
Same. A quick google search says they stopped using them because of the risk of damaging the sciatic nerve. Well, I wonder if that's why my sciatic nerve has been messed up ever since I was a kid. Doctors need to stop practicing medicine.

Heaven forbid. I had to roll up my sleeve at the drive through open-air vax site & grumbled because it was so cold. I kept thinking: sure do hope they don’t make these people stand outside for an 8 hour shift.