What Time Did You Wake Up Today?

Tools    

I got out of bed at 6:27 a.m. I first woke up to my alarm at 6:00, but hit snooze 3 times like usual.
My husband would have a fit if I hit snooze even once & disturbed him.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
wait.
wait, wait, ...wait.

I think I'm starting to see the deeper meanings here with this OP. Matt is apparently referencing The Beatles, "A Day In the Life." This is proved by his recent thread starters with topics such as, "Band Members Who Refused to Leave When Asked?" and, "Do You Believe Stanley Kubrick's 'Mysterious Message?'" The latter of which points to secondary levels of communication, confirming my gut feeling here that this thread is riddled with these so called "mysterious messages." Breadcrumbs. Matt planted those seeds at least a week ago now, and here those seeds appear to be bearing fruit (citric fruit?).

Having discovered Matt's clever cipher, I can now see the obvious reference to lyrics within, "a Day In the Life" on alarm clocks, falling out of bed, combs... through ....hair. Mysterious messages, indeed, Matt. Are you combing this forum? Whatever could that be for, Matt? Are you hinting again with the thread drop, "Newspaper-dot-com - Is There Anything You Want Looked Up?" What should we be looking up??? Yes, the lyrics, "I read the news today, oh boy" corroborate this! No, there are no news topics here. RABBIT HOLES THICKEN!!!! PLOT HOLES GO DEEPER!!!

Matt (who I will now refer to as M) can see behind the two-way mirror. I believe M has direct communications with site admins plotting the New Forum Order (NFO)! You saw it in our very own SHOUTBOX!!!! Did you think the conversation on Easter Peeps was just a cute holiday throwaway? NO!!!!! PEEPS are no LONGER innocent baby chicks. NO!@!!11! Peeps have now been FORCED TO HIRE RABBITS!!!!!! And what do RABBITS DO??! They. DIG. HOLES!!!!1!!11111Eleventy-one!!!!!11!1 How deep does this PEEP hole go?!?! Local? STATE? BIG PHARMAPEEPS!?

Lennon knew, and look what happened to him. Listen. Folks. I'm placing myself in harms way to bring you the NEWS OF M!!1!! No one knows who M IS!! Not even ME!!1......** This thread is an ILLUSION!!!! Stick with me, FOLKS, and I will RED-TWIZZLERS YOU into your AWAKENING!!!?!?!1 HOW MANY HOLES ARE THERE in BLACKBURN LANCASHIRE?!!?!?! Four THOUSAND?! And just WHAT is the fourth THOUSANDTH letter of the ALPHAbet?????? That's RIGHT! YOU CAN'T ANSWER THAT!!!1!11!1ed!!!1!1@! But, peeps, let me now ask you THIS: Who is Albert Hall?????$? Follow the money, peeps. Follow! The breadcrumbs. Follow the THREADS!!1!! And then unravel the thread to find your own answers, folks.

As I've stated, I am at risk here sharing my knowledge of M with you now. So I need to close before they come for me. All I can say at this point is to be aware of lemon slices. Soon you will understand.

Stay vigilant, my peeps. Stay awake. Stay away from citric fruits. They could be listening.
00146F
y**t*
MAnom(anom)

If you take the first letter of each of your sentences, it spells out:

MATT IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT

You forgot a handful of other things, so I'll give you a clue for my post-political career

MATT IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT
Matt (aka Big M) will start flashing this as a subliminal message sometime before midnight when he may or may not go to bed. Subliminal messages are illegal, but he sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
My upstairs neighbor, Ms. Stompy Stomperson, gets up at 7. Somebuddy didn’t put his earplugs in last night, so he woke up at 7 as well.

Tried to re-enter my sleepy bliss to no luck. Good thing I didn’t have to go to work till 18:00 😑

The Adventure Starts Here!
I got out of bed at 6:27 a.m. I first woke up to my alarm at 6:00, but hit snooze 3 times like usual.
I've never figured out why alarm clocks end up with 9-minute snoozes instead of a nice, round 10.

Interesting how early almost everyone here arises.
I didn’t use to do that until fairly recently, but then changed jobs to the kind of PR where all action happens in the morning. To be honest, I don’t mind. I don’t sleep much, and there’s something mystical about early morning when the sky is pink and the world is stretching itself awake.

I keep telling myself I’ll sleep in on weekends, but... it’s a habit.

Every single of one my neighbors has at least one dog (and most have kids, too), while I live alone with no living thing in my house.. Maybe I should get a dog whistle.. Do they even work?

I've never figured out why alarm clocks end up with 9-minute snoozes instead of a nice, round 10.
I've never understood it either. I had one alarm clock that had 5 minute snoozes. WTF? That's not enough time!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I rarely get enough sleep because eBay has a requirement that Power Sellers have to ship within one day of the buyer's payment to maintain the Power Seller status, but eBay considers the end of the day to be 12:00 Midnight PACIFIC TIME. For those of us on the east coast, that's 3:00 AM EASTERN TIME. So if someone buys something at 2:00 AM EST, I basically have to ship it out the same day. That means that I usually stay up until at least 3:00 AM EST in case something sells.

However, I usually wake up between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM every morning because USPS won't schedule a specific time for package pickup, so the mailman can get here as early as 9:00 AM, and the packages must be ready to be picked up.

It's exhausting.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
hit snooze 3 times like usual.
Poor Snooze! You hit him every day!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A system of cells interlinked
6AM today. Up with the wee lass!

6:30am today.. What a difference two hours makes. Today is what I call "recovery day", tired, but not miserable. If I were to wake up at 7am tomorrow, I'll be in good shape.

At about 7pm last night, with temperatures hovering over 80 degrees, I decided to get scissors, go to the backyard, and cut my very long hair with no mirror.