Game of Thrones, Season 6

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Question: At the end when Qyburn (or however you spell it) crowns Cersei, he calls her "Cersei Lannister," not "Cersei of House Lannister" or even (gak!) "Cersei Baratheon." Did she always go by this name (her maiden name) or did she take back her maiden name after Robert died but I've never noticed?

Doesn't matter one way or the other -- just curious because it struck me that there is officially a "Lannister" on the throne (even though we all know there has been one on the throne for a while now).

Question: At the end when Qyburn (or however you spell it) crowns Cersei, he calls her "Cersei Lannister," not "Cersei of House Lannister" or even (gak!) "Cersei Baratheon." Did she always go by this name (her maiden name) or did she take back her maiden name after Robert died but I've never noticed?

Doesn't matter one way or the other -- just curious because it struck me that there is officially a "Lannister" on the throne (even though we all know there has been one on the throne for a while now).
She went by Baratheon when Robert was alive, just like how Catelyn Stark was Catelyn Tully (She is the daughter of the now deceased Riverlord Hoster Tully) before she was married to Ned. I think it is a matter of choice on the widows part what they wanna go by.

Only reason Cersei is now on the Throne in the show and nobody is going against her is because there are no other clear claimants that have been introduced. This has happen many times in history. When there is no clear heir everybody starts backing multiple different claimants, rightful heir or not. Like how The Tyrells put their faith in Renly instead of Stannis who was the rightful heir.

This won't happen in the books because there is faegon and Stannis is still alive and hasn't besieged the Boltons in Winterfell yet so we don't know what's gonna happen there. Plus George wouldn't have a problem introducing a potential new heir if Tommen and most of the Tyrells are wiped out, but this is also another part where the book and show differ. In the books Mace has 3 sons, not 1. In the books Loras has two older brothers, Willas and Garlan.

Ok Uncle Benji said he, being dead, couldnt go past the wall because there were spells & wards in the wall. In season 1 though the dead were south of the wall, it was the first scene of the series. So there must be a loophole the White Walker Wizard Leader has, or else there really wouldnt be a point to all this build up.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Just realized that Tormund IS the Wyndham Wizard.

'Game of Thrones' Season 7 May Be Delayed

The wait for season seven of Game of Thrones could be longer than expected.

Showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss revealed that production on the HBO fantasy drama is going to start later than expected. The duo, who made the remarks during a UFC podcast, said production is waiting for gloomy weather to return in a bid to capture the gloomy weather that comes with the "Winter is here" moment revealed in the season six finale.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/gam...b9j?li=BBnb7Kz

Ramsay Bolton from Game Of Thrones.....

Jonbonet Ramseys brother who is suspected of killing her.......

They look alike! Their names sound alike!!