What movies have great scenery?

Tools    

I love movies that have a good plot and have great scenery. A few of my favorites are "the Way" with Emilio Estevez and Martin Sheen, Letters from Juliet, Bottleshock. Anybody have any other movies that have a travel type background with scenery? thanks

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
I don't know if it counts but The Three Musketeers (2011) had great scenery and design. I loved the look of all the big interior rooms with the 18th Century decorations and the huge courtyards. Unfortunately the movie wasn't as good as the scenery, though I enjoyed it.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Around the World in 80 Days (1956)

High Road to China (1983)

The Gods Must Be Crazy (1980) - from what I can remember this had a lot of scenery in Africa I believe.

In God's Hands (1998) - really beautiful tropical scenery and a ton of great surfing scenes if that matters, also a great movie IMO.

Brotherhood of the Wolf (Le pacte des loups) is amazing... I always loved the scenery in that one. Beautiful.

I enjoyed both The Way and Bottleshock very much.

Old John Ford movies always have great scenery. The Searchers springs to mind. He took the time to show nature at its grandest.

The Beach??

so also you mean beautiful paysage(landscape)

http://www.movieforums.com/community...d.php?p=798983

http://www.movieforums.com/community...d.php?p=799022

and red dog 2011

Semper Fooey
Look at all the scenery.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Walkabout
Picnic at Hanging Rock
Easy Rider
My Father's Glory
The Descendants
The Emerald Forest
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Against All Odds

Look at all the scenery.

I heard, maybe I (misturitated) I couldn't find the the word I wanted to have, but anyway....they reckon when they wanted to do the scene on the mountain it was windy as hell.

Brotherhood of the Wolf (Le pacte des loups) is amazing... I always loved the scenery in that one. Beautiful.
Agreed.

Koyaanisqatsi - Life out of Balance

Lawrence of Arabia

The English Patient

The Last Of The Mohicans

Ben-Hur

Dances With Wolves

Winged Migration

Definitely agree with the English Patient.
Perhaps obvious choices but Lord of the Rings and Gladiator (2000) have got some amazing scenery. Is it New Zealand in LOTR? Looks incredible.
In a completely different way I thought the locations on 28 Days Later were pretty cool, good use of scary interiors and some sprawling shots of English countryside overrun by zombies.