Best And Worst Of 2012...So far.

Tools    

I know I've been to the cinema more than once this year, but the only thing that comes to mind is The Avengers, so good was the movie.

To me, the best so far is The Avengers, the worse is Dark Shadow.

We at this point I've seen 3 2012 films and it ranks like this

1. Rampart
2. Jeff, Who Lives at Home
3. The Avengers

Ooh, man. Even I don't want to see that (when you've been round here a while, that'll make more sense.) How did that happen? Were you paid to see it? Was a family member making their screen debut? Did you have the opportunity to make a wet dream come true? Please tell me you got something in return.

BEST: The Avengers
WORST: Ghost Rider 2 (fail sequel), Piranha 3D (even the trailer sucks)

BEST: The Secret World of Arrietty, The Raid: Redemption, Prometheus, The Grey, The Cabin in the Woods

WORST: Dark Shadows, Wrath of the Titans, Beyond the Black Rainbow, John Carter

Best:Moonrise Kingdom (Such a good movie)

I Haven't seen anything terrible this year, but this is what I would imagine One for the Money was probably horrible.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I think the best is The Dark Knight Rises,if you have saw it ,you must love it.It was a brave move naming a Batman film ‘The Dark Knight’, since it didn’t have the word ‘Batman’ in it. There’s nothing bold about the title here. That aside, this is easily the year′s mainstream highlight, the film that is going to dominate coverage. The plot involves the whole of Gotham descending into anarchy and mob rule, while Batman is put out of action. Tom Hardy look imposing as Bane but his vocals seem hard to follow, Anne Hathaway plays an angry-looking Catwoman who appears to steal from the rich because she passionately hates them, Joseph Gordon-Levitt plays a beat cop and Marion Cotillard plays a Wayne Enterprises board member. Director Christopher Nolan has made it clear this is the final chapter for his Batman, so expect fireworks and major character death, probably. Can’t wait to see it.
Wait...what? The best film of the year is one you haven't seen yet? Really?

Best: So far it's a tie between Avengers and Prometheus for me.

Worst: I dunno if it's the Worst per say, but I felt really let down by Snow White and the Huntsman. Amazing visuals, lackluster, self serious storyline. Plus why does Kristen Stewart keep getting movies? She's anorexic, has maybe two facial expressions, and she can't act convincingly in anything she's in.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Controversy is your friend
Best: Raid
Worse: Cabin in The Woods/ Ghost rider

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Dark Knight Rises and Avengers are some of the best films this year, bourne legacy is the worst for me. I didn't enjoy it.

Best - Total Recall (2012)
worst - Not an absolute loss, but im going to have to say The possession.
Over all a margingly good 4* Average

I actually do a weekly hub that ranks all the major 2012 releases...that uses a mathematical formula to rank the movies.

Top Five So Far: #1 The Avengers #2 The Dark Knight Rises #3 Hunger Games #4 Brave #5 Ted

Worst Five So Far: 5th worst Gone 4th worst A Thousand Words 3rd worst The Apparition 2nd worst The Cold Light of Day and the worst The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure

BANNED
What about "Moneyball" ......... Brad Pitt just took the movie to best level ..... Jonah Hill and Brad Pitt ... Best Baseball coach pair

ha if you asked me this question I couldn't answer it until next year, when all the movies from 2012 are on DVD. Rarely go to the movie theaters. I know i'm going too see Looper (very excited for it) and Argo when it comes out, maybe The Master.

TDKR and Avengers were both entertaining as hell films, but haven't seen enough of this years movies to give a true answer. Besides the best movies come out at the end of the year.

What I do know is Snow White and the Huntsman is my most disappointing (probably not worse) movie so far. Killer idea, awesome cast minus Stewart, just terrible execution and flimsy story telling.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)