Worst film with a $200 milion budget or more?

Tools    

Probably all the Marvel and Fast and Furios sh!te on that list.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Welcome to the human race...
I'd be more interested in which one is the best (which, by the looks of it, is probably Spider-Man 2). Better than trying to pick from over a dozen indistinguishably awful candidates.

Probably all the Marvel and Fast and Furios sh!te on that list.
Bruh.......... not cool.

Anyways, I’ll say PoC: On Stranger Tides. Considering it’s so high on the list over the most expensive films it’s crazy how inexpensive it looks compared to everything else as well as the series itself. They really dropped the ball on that one.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I haven't seen a lot of those movies, but out of the ones I have seen I think I will have to go with The Fate of the Furious being the worst.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Actually, I saw "Titanic" in the theater as a kid (taking out the little cousins). I'm indifferent to it, but I doubt I'd love it today. Many times I like re-watching movies I haven't seen in years, but this movie isn't one of them.

Beauty and the Beast was pretty bad for what it could have been. Haven't seen most of these though because big blockbusters usually aren't my thing.

For me avatar was the ridiculous movie, I tried to watch it many times and tried my level best to understand the story but was not able to catch the story. So I am not saying that everyone should consider avatar as a ridiculous movie infact it is my suggestion and thoughts. Thanks You

Avataar was ****e. Its story was like every Bollywood commercial film of the eighties with special effects.

I'd be more interested in which one is the best (which, by the looks of it, is probably Spider-Man 2). Better than trying to pick from over a dozen indistinguishably awful candidates.
Dark Knight and Half Blood Prince for me

I would say top 10 best and top 10 worst
  1. Titanic
  2. Toy Story 3
  3. Avengers:Infinity War
  4. Spiderman 2
  5. Star Wars the Force Awakens
  6. Avatar
  7. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
  8. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
  9. X-men Days of Future Past
  10. Avengers
Top Ten Worst
  1. Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice
  2. Transformers Revenge of the Fallen
  3. The Lone Ranger
  4. Green Lantern
  5. The Amazing Spiderman 2
  6. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
  7. Spiderman 3
  8. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
  9. Spectre
  10. Justice League

Based on the truth.. and lies.
Looking at the list it seems the rule is "with exceptions" if you spend alot u get a crappy movie.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I'm torn between Battleship (which was just bad) and Batman V Superman (because that could have been such a good movie if the people who made it actually cared about the characters they were writing...). The rest aren't terrible. I love blockbusters though, so I'm a little biased.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/