The Gunslinger45's Top 10 Favorite Film Scores

Tools    

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I am very happy to see that the score for "Dracula" is given some respect in this list. I love it.

I am always so torn between Superman and Indiana Jones. Whenever I hear the Superman theme, I think to myself that nothing could compare to it. That is until I hear Indiana Jones again. Indiana Jones is just the best. I honestly think it is the one piece of film music that I have a tendency to smile at when I hear it begin.

I saw John Williams conduct the symphony last fall. You want to talk about a great night! And I swear that I don't ever recall hearing a more pristine sound coming from an orchestra. It was almost as if they were so perfect as to not upset the master.

Although, there was one guy where the note slightly squeaked. It would've been obvious to the people who knew there shouldn't be a squeaking instrument at that moment. And I saw Williams' head snap so quickly in that direction. So, needless to say, it didn't happen again.

I love film scores, though. I really do think they add so much to movies. I should do one of these lists like this sometime.