Tusk (2014)

Tools    

One of my all time favorite film makers Kevin Smith is currently in production on his next movie Tusk.

The past three years since Red State, Kevin Smith has been a Podcast titan, with his SMODcast company producing various podcast titles ranging from Fatman on Batman, Jay and Silent Bob Get Old, Tell 'Em Steve Dave, and my personal favorite Hollywood Babble On. On episode 259 of SMODcast (with faithful producer Scott Mosier) the discussion focused around a post on GumTree.uk which deals with apartments for rent and housing. One ad offered to pay for lodging for one person, with a catch... the catch was that the resident had to dress up in a walrus costume for a certain amount of time. So the podcast fueled in part by weed (Smith becoming a stoner at age 38 post production on Zack and Miri) embarked a f**ked up what if dissection of the ad. And 20 days later a script was born turning the concept into a horror movie.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...ks-tusk-639293

I am an unapologetic Kevin Smith fan boy, I LOVE the View Askewniverse which encompassed his first five films: Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back, as well as his seventh film and my personal favorite, Clerks 2 (my favorite comedy). I also liked and enjoyed Jersey Girl, and I thought Red State was decent. Cop Out on the other hand was simply *****. So naturally I am greatly looking forward to this movie. While I much prefer his comedies, this concept is too weird and f**ked up for me not to check it out.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Thread title made me laugh because Polish prime minister's surname is Tusk.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Don't know, but my favourite YouTuber has walrus fetish, so as you can see everything starts to make sense!

Tarantino seems to have made it his mission to get Richard Parks famous, but he is a good actor. Im not so sure about who he cast in the lead. Looks like a store clerk..... Zing! He does though.

THIS LOOKS AMAZING!
Fire walk with me.

Can't stand Kevin Smith and his previous films up until Red State, Red State was nothing amazing but I prefer him going in the horror direction compared to his other stuff. So Tusk is in the horror direction again so I look forwards to it, even if it has that annoying actor from Jeepers Creepers in the lead.

I like Kevin Smith but i'm not sure with this one ...

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Looking forward to hearing from anyone that saw this. Reviews I read are really mixed. Local reviewer trashed it (disjointed, Syfy quality fx), while national reviews have been favorable.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Don't know, but my favourite YouTuber has walrus fetish, so as you can see everything starts to make sense!
Robbaz?

I always enjoy Kevin Smiths films and im looking forward to seeing this one. Looks great

Looks like a nice movie!