MoFo Post HALL OF FAME!

Tools    

Concerning a possible Showgirls commentary

Everybody got AIDS and *****.

I got Showgirls that is....

^ this just got awkward...

I have Showgirls, too.

Great. Now you have to go to the next page to find out that I've got Showgirls, not AIDS.

Oh dear God this is dark... but hilarious! I am so going to Hell for laughing at this!

This thread if for epic post by out fellow MoFos.
So that's just SC and addi as far as I can tell. And addi's not been around for a long time.

Andy Sirkis who will become the first 8 foot tall guitarist , all by the magic of CGI and regular visits to the planet whacko.
Breaking news

Andy Sirkis to play Borat's shorter Mercury move, legs.
we as yet have no word on the problem of extras or trunkage solutions.
But we have seen amazing previews of his 8 foot tall Brian May lookalike.

Just coming in, seemingly this Andy Sirkis rumour is incorrect,
we can confirm Andy Sirkis shall not be playing Borats legs or a 8 foot tall Brian may, we can confirm as we have just received this new memo from the dictator himself, yes!
Borat has announced -

He may have to just ditch the entire cast, literally , as they are getting tired of each carrying around, personalised boxes TO STAND ON.

Join us tomorrow, when we will have a exclusive invitation to bring you access to the set, which looks very similar to michael bentine's potty land.

please dont post such frivolous spam in here please
From this thread: http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=23751 "Borat to play Queens Freddie Mercury"

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
I do love all of you, I hope you all know that.

Reviews

Ohhhhh yes. Also the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes thread is gold (Jerry).
Not seen that before. Brilliant. I have only finished the first page, but I will read the rest when I wake up (later, in the UK).

Laughing so much at this though:

I WOULD CREDIT HIM
BUT BY A MYSTERIOUS ACRONYM
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I think that was/is in someone's sig isn't it? I always wondered what the context/meaning was

And just read this bit haha:

But say if Brad Pitt was in a movie about a man who turned into a monkey,
then along comes Andy Sirkis who takes over the rest of the monkey part of the movie.
They then would go on and on, about Andy Sirkis played the part of the monkey it was him, his expressions his jumping around and his emotions . Isn't he wonderful?
Four hour special on Blu ray
ANDY SIRKIS WAS THE MONKEY MAN.
I think I'll stop quoting there, there's going to be so much I could isn't there?

This forums been around for over 10 years. Yoda, Holden, and some other ol' timers would have a better grasp of which posts were hall of fame worthy. Locating those posts though would be nothing short than a nightmare.

I've been here 11 years and I couldn't tell you what's really hall of fame worthy. To me right now, this is the best year of Movie Forums so far.

This forums been around for over 10 years. Yoda, Holden, and some other ol' timers would have a better grasp of which posts were hall of fame worthy. Locating those posts though would be nothing short than a nightmare.
I guess so, this is nothing really serious though, just a bit of fun to remember those posts that made you laugh, whether intentionally or not.

I've been here 11 years and I couldn't tell you what's really hall of fame worthy. To me right now, this is the best year of Movie Forums so far.
I agree. Well it's only the second year I have been here

The film is the GAYEST of gay movies. It makes Brokeback Mountain look like Rambo. Chuck Norris probably considers this his Kryptonite. By the end of the movie, I was roasting marshmallows because my TV had burst into flames thanks to this film. It's so flaming that I don't even think it's actually a movie -- I think it's a sun. It's got planets revolving around it.
Sexy Celebrity on Behind The Candelabra