Who would you fight?

Tools    

BANNED
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
LOL! Oh, Django, I do, I do. You wouldn't fight anyone -- too wimpy. It's okay! Now go to your tea party.
Lol! That's me! The eternal pacifist. War is for the dogs! lol!

To quote Shakespeare,

"Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war"

- Mark Antony, Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene i.

Celebrity: Limp Bizkit - He talks so ****** tough all the time. Very annoying.

Historical: Jeffrey Dahmer - I'd only beat him into submission, then the torture would begin.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

BANNED
So many violent fantasies... this is somewhat disturbing...

What is happening to America?

Still... better fantasy than reality!

I guess Michael Moore has something to think about...

Originally Posted by Django
Still... better fantasy than reality!
Spoken by someone who is a fantasy.

BANNED
Spoken by someone who is a fantasy.
??? Oh, I get it... you mean "fantastic"... sure... I am forced to admit that much... lol! I can think of a few girls who would admit that too...

??? Oh, I get it... you mean "fantastic"... sure... I am forced to admit that much... lol! I can think of a few girls who would admit that too...
Oh, really? Can I have your grandma's phone number then?

Celebrities: I'd fight Susan Sarandon, all of N-Sync, and Michael Moore

Historical: I hate to be un-original, but i just loved Edward Norton's answer in Fight Club....Ghandi

BANNED
Oh, really? Can I have your grandma's phone number then?
Lol! You have some pretty unusual fetishes, SC! 'Nuff said!

BANNED
Originally Posted by SystemicAnomaly
Celebrities: I'd fight Susan Sarandon, all of N-Sync, and Michael Moore

Historical: I hate to be un-original, but i just loved Edward Norton's answer in Fight Club....Ghandi
You spelt that wrong. It's "Gandhi"... and he was a great believer in non-violence, so you would have a hard time fighting him! You'd probably get trampled to death by the mob of his followers, though, just trying to reach him!

BANNED
As for me, I wouldn't fight anyone... I'd just challenge them to a game of racquetball. And if that turned violent, then I'd box with 'em! But I'd rather just work it out on the racquetball court! lol!

Celebrities: I'd fight Susan Sarandon, all of N-Sync, and Michael Moore.

Sounds good to me... what some help...

Historical: Custer

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I'd want to get in a fight that I know what be tough...let's see.

I'd fight: Django's ego

Actor/Actress: Hilary Duff- I swear I cannot stand her and would get EXTREME satisfaction from kicking her a$$.

Historical: Maximillian Ropesbierre (French Revolution, I actually think his intentions were good, his means though were cruel and heartless and completley useless, the whole revolution ended with Napolean as a dictator, and thats what I call ironic)
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

You spelt that wrong. It's "Gandhi"... and he was a great believer in non-violence, so you would have a hard time fighting him! You'd probably get trampled to death by the mob of his followers, though, just trying to reach him!
thats why he's such a good person to fight....dork.

i'd also fight you

BANNED
thats why he's such a good person to fight....dork.
Well, my point is that you'd never have gotten within 10 feet of him! You would have been trampled to death by the mob a long time before that.

i'd also fight you
lol! You sure have a problem with your hostile tendencies, don't you? However, if you're ever in LA, I'd be glad to take you up on a game of racquetball!

BANNED
Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
I'd want to get in a fight that I know what be tough...let's see.

I'd fight: Django's ego
lol! Unfortunately, my ego has retired from the boxing circuit!

Well, my point is that you'd never have gotten within 10 feet of him! You would have been trampled to death by the mob a long time before that.
well you're point is stupid because nobody is actually fighting anybody they mentioned.

lol! You sure have a problem with your hostile tendencies, don't you? However, if you're ever in LA, I'd be glad to take you up on a game of racquetball!
i don't have hostile tendencies and i don't play racquetball....both are good for you.

BANNED
lol! I give up!

I think I want to fight ..Sarah Jessica Parker, and give her a run for her geri curls..