Secret Favorite Movies...

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!

Shouldn't it be Movie Nazi instead Monkey??? You want who in that movie?? NO MOVIE FOR YOU!! Next...

Another one I like, but can't see why some dont. Keeping The Faith, I thought this was a good movie. Funny, but not overly funny, and it had good love story to it.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by spudracer

Shouldn't it be Movie Nazi instead Monkey??? You want who in that movie?? NO MOVIE FOR YOU!! Next...

That was good times. I laughed. It was good funny.
Here's a movie that I like...and I will never live this down...

Hope Floats.

Kill me now.

Originally posted by Monkeypunch
Hey Mr. Holden Pike? Who made you the bad movie police? I started this stupid thread and all you've done is trash everyone on it. I now dub you the forum Nazi. Live with it.

LOL Good call.

I liked Hope Floats.

One of my favorite movies that was widely panned was Clue (with Tim Curry, Madeline Kahn, Lesley Ann Warren, Martin Mull. Christopher Lloyd, etc), but in some quarters it's considered a cult classic, so I know I am not alone in my like of that flick.

More recently, I really enjoyed The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle. For that matter, I'm a fan of the Brenden Fraser version of Dudley Do-Right that came out a couple of years ago.

Rock N Roll High School is also on my list. None of those is on par with the awful Xanadu, but I would think they might qualify.

Now With Moveable Parts
Well spud shot me over Hope Floats...what about Gleaming the Cube?

Originally posted by ryanpaige
More recently, I really enjoyed The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle.
I liked it, too. Stupid at times, but a LOT funnier than I had expected it to be (went just because I felt like going to the movies, basically; I'm glad I did).

Now With Moveable Parts
yuck. I hated that movie. It's like a group of deranged monkeys put it together. The story was so childish and stupid...the only cool part about it was DeNiro. That's it..the rest screwed the pooch.

All the best movies are put together by deranged monkeys.

Now With Moveable Parts
Oh...that's right, I forgot. You're a monkey too, eh?

I've often wished I was a Monkee (as in "Hey, Hey. We're the...")

Now With Moveable Parts
ew

Originally posted by sadesdrk
That's it..the rest screwed the pooch.
now there's something i've never heard before.....

spud, the soup Nazi reference was hilarious.....i was such a Seinfeld fan......seen every episode about ten times if not more.

and about Brendan Frasier.....for some reason he looks as if he'd be a lame actor.....but he is just the opposite...i like him a lot. even if he's in a dumb movie, he's still good.

Originally posted by patti
spud, the soup Nazi reference was hilarious.....i was such a Seinfeld fan......seen every episode about ten times if not more.
I watch it every night before I go to sleep. Kramer is my all time favorite character from that show. Kramerica Industries....

Now With Moveable Parts
My favorite is Elaine. I want to BE her...dance moves and everything..plus that boyfriend, Putty...

Putty is hilarious. My favorite character ("High five"), by far. Don't like Elaine too much, though. She has her moments, but she's too b*tchy most of the time. The dancing is pretty funny, though.

it's interesting to watch the earlier Seinfeld's to see the character development in action......once they grew into their roles they really BECAME them.....Elaine was so great...so animated...and so cute. George was great at being annoying and embarassing, who couldn't love Kramer, and Jerry was Jerry. Seinfeld came to Madison this summer and it was the first ticket sale event/concert/show i've EVER wanted desperately to see.....it sold out in 7 minutes. i really liked Elaine's boss.....uhhhhhh name escapes me at the moment....duh......you know...oh yeah, J. Peterman. and i also really liked Georges dad....Ben Stiller's dad; Gerry? hilarious guy.......especially the show where he and Elaine come to blows.
and Spud, i used to watch it every night too, at 10:35. it would have been fun to see a live show.

Yeah it would have. I always get a kick out of the....What's that supposed to mean?? It means whatever you want it to mean. You want a piece of me??

Putty...Warburton had the part down pat. I mean he was stupid and funny at the same time it was so darned hilarious.

George...my favorite episode with him would be the...I was in the pool!! I was in the pool!!

Kramer...with the Chinese guys he had sleeping in his drawers.

Jerry...Hellooooooooooooooooo...la la la

Elaine...would have to be, without question, the dance.

Now With Moveable Parts
I love how Elaine pushes everybody when they tell her something unbeliveable," Get out!"

My favorite episode was the one where they all bet they can refrain from masterbating. That was classic.

I also liked the one where Elain has the theory that Jerry is Even Steven.

Bizzaro Jerry was great too.

Actually, it's Kramer that calls him "Even Steven," I think. Jerry's the one convincing them most of the time that things always even out for him. I like that episode because of George's new "religion." Hilarious stuff.