Last.fm

Tools    

Why doesn't anyone ever merge these things? It's all just...very untidy!*neurotic*
Merge what?

*EDIT*

Nebs, did you ever get one of these?

I think there is another thread on Last.fm....
Good lord, this isn't the same thread. hehe
I've posted in both.

Yeah, Ash's thread is the first. 11-04-2006, 01:11 PM was the date.

Sorry lady. I wasn't paying any mind. I've got that senile thing going for me, though.

I'll agree with you adidasss . . . I'd merge many a threads on this board, as well. You know, so I don't make an ass out of myself anymore!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
My username on there is "newtsona" mofo's welcome to add me, im new to the site and only tried the artists radio player. Dont actually no what else to do on there!?

You want to post like me?
I typed in the name of a Danish band - Kashmir. It seemed it just came up with random Danish bands. Peter Sommer? My ass that's like Kashmir.

i like being able to see what my friends are listening to. i think that's the main draw for me right now, that and itunes has erased my stats before randomly so i like having it backed up online too. haven't gotten into social network side of the site yet, and not sure i really need to.

Last.fm beaming to Xbox 360

This coming autumn your Xbox 360 will be transformed yet again with the arrival of Last.fm streaming radio. If music plays a big part in your life you’re going to love how Last.fm combines with Xbox 360 to create your very own custom radio station.

Sharing your passion for favourite tunes is also a major component for Last.fm on Xbox 360. You can vote ‘thumbs up’ or ‘thumbs down’ for each song to make sure you only hear your latest flames. Creating a play list for the living room is simple too.

There are more than 3.5 million songs available through Last.fm, and you’d need to be some kind of music robot to know them all in an instant! However by checking your friends’ play lists and by seeking out tracks of a similar style or mood you’ll soon be expanding your musical horizons and life doesn’t get any finer than that.

Last.fm for Xbox 360 can be sampled free by all Xbox LIVE members and the full service can be experienced if your status is Gold. However if you choose to take on Last.fm membership plus LIVE Gold membership you’ll gain even more terrific personalisation features.

With a music library so vast that you’ll never tire of it, the greatest games available on the planet; streaming movies and live TV shows plus an online community that’s millions strong, Xbox 360 is always delivering entertainment, your way.

Happy listening!

Source: X-Box.com

i like being able to see what my friends are listening to. i think that's the main draw for me right now, that and itunes has erased my stats before randomly so i like having it backed up online too. haven't gotten into social network side of the site yet, and not sure i really need to.
Yeah, statistics are the main reason I like and use it (don't ask me why but I stare at my charts every day). I also use it to keep track of all the gigs in my area (my area meaning from Milan, Munchen, Vienna to Zagreb).

(don't ask me why but I stare at my charts every day)
I do this too. Very boring life.

http://www.last.fm/user/friedoctopus