Scream VI

Tools    

Fair, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna watch anyway, even though I'm bummed about her absence.

There's something about a few franchises (this, Mission: Impossible) that I can't resist. I think it's just because there's some kind of baseline entertainment level they always manage to hit, and it's nice to watch something you're essentially positive you'll enjoy in a certain way. I dunno.

To be clear, the gulf between my enjoyment from this franchise and the M:I films (which are just so relentlessly entertaining) is pretty huge at this point, but they're both in that odd little category still.

I dunno, I mean, Scream: The Next Generation having the characters they've picked/written, are kinda bland... and the actors as well have almost 0 on-screen charisma.
Scream was bad enough for me to leave the franchise as a four-parter with that awful the CGI Loomis, uninspired twist, and boring new characters and actors... and I can't believe they also didn't style it as Screams with the s looking like a 5.

It's a combination of things that seem to be making it completely forgettable, with little to actually invest in, before it's even got off the ground.

Sorry, but, no Neve, no Scream.

It's gotta be a meta-commentary on spin-offs. That's the only excuse for releasing a sequel one year after the last unless you're Wes Craven himself.

I'm more of the opinion that no Ghostface, no Scream. So I'm game.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I don't want Neve in it. I want the character to finally have peace.

Suspect's Reviews

She is. Which I think is a mistake, unless she is barely in it.

I think each Scream should be the focal point of one of the big three

Scream V - Dewey
Scream VI - Gail
Scream VII - Neve

I think each Scream should be the focal point of one of the big three

Scream V - Dewey
Scream VI - Gail
Scream VII - Neve
I'd be in for that tbh.
But just making more movies without our main hero is just, well, TV series level remake.

They made a TV series called Scream: The TV Series.
And it was binned after 3 seasons after it got completely trashed by the fans and critics and topped out at only around half a million worldwide viewers.

They made a TV series called Scream: The TV Series.
And it was binned after 3 seasons after it got completely trashed by the fans and critics and topped out at only around half a million worldwide viewers.
was it this one