The 29th Hall of Fame

Tools    

I forgot the opening line.
Things are going swimmingly, with another three nominations coming in that add sparkle, variety and greatness to this Hall. I'm very excited!

When are the noms being posted?
My 28th June, which should be the night of the 27th for most here - but how late at night? Not late I hope. Except for those living in the U.K. - really late for you guys. Unless I decide to do the reveal the night before. Am I a magnanimous host? Not even I know yet!

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)

Screw you! Ask PHOENIX74, it won't come in last!!
Nudges MovieGal and speaks in a low, quiet voice - "You've already won, just go with it..." - Speaks up to all - "I've invented a new rule. Now nobody is allowed to post their voting list at the end of the HoF!"

But seriously, after watching just a clip I know I'm going to love that movie.

Things are going swimmingly, with another three nominations coming in that add sparkle, variety and greatness to this Hall. I'm very excited!

My 28th June, which should be the night of the 27th for most here - but how late at night? Not late I hope. Except for those living in the U.K. - really late for you guys. Unless I decide to do the reveal the night before. Am I a magnanimous host? Not even I know yet!
Sounds good...you seem to be online when I am, I'm guessing you're having breakfast about now?

Sounds good...you seem to be online when I am, I'm guessing you're having breakfast about now?
About an hour ago - but you're roundabouts getting my different time schedule to just about everyone here I notice that you're the most common poster still up when I do my morning stuff here too.

About an hour ago - but you're roundabouts getting my different time schedule to just about everyone here I notice that you're the most common poster still up when I do my morning stuff here too.
I'm on the U.S. west coast and right now it's 6:56 pm, and I'm starting to think about dinner

@PHOENIX74, you wake up when I'm going to bed.

I have to wait until the next morning to see things.

Yeah, that's what my wife's grandma always says. She can't believe that we eat so late. We usually eat dinner around 7:30pm....It's a long work day!
I usually eat my first meal around 7am, and it can often be something like a steak bomb or chicken parm sub. Lunch by 12 and dinner around 5:30.