28th Hall of Fame

Tools    

I may join but want to see nominations first. My taste varies and don't want to watch ones I will not care for. I do better in specialty HOF.

Requesting permission to board your vessel! I’ve got my faithful parrot 🦜 (whose name is Larry) and a case of rum. My blackened heart is torn between two equally scandalous films and I don’t want any of you rascals to make me walk the plank. I will do some deep thinking and likely ship you my nomination tonight. My pirate name is “The Naughty Navigator.”
Ahoy, Naughty Navigator 'n yer parrot matey Larry. Be ye warned, if Larry poops on the poop deck ye be scrubbin' it!

It appears that pirates are eligible to join this Hall of Fame. What about spambots?
We'll feed those squiffy buffoon spambots to the sharks!

Just submitted my nomination. Not sure how well it will do amongst us, but I've been meaning to nominate it for the past couple Halls. Also, it can be found on youtube.

I don't know yet. I'll make my decision during the open door period.
As will I.

If I decide, CR already has my nomination.

Just submitted my nomination. Not sure how well it will do amongst us, but I've been meaning to nominate it for the past couple Halls. Also, it can be found on youtube.
I have a list started for my nominations for HOF. I know they are films very few have seen and would be rare occasion to be nominated by others.

I have a list started for my nominations for HOF. I know they are films very few have seen and would be rare occasion to be nominated by others.
I'll have to start making one once I join a few more Halls.

I'll have to start making one once I join a few more Halls.
People either like it or hate it, never love it.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm on the fence if I should join in this one or not.

Suspect's Reviews

I might skip this one. I really had to scramble to finish the last one and as great as the films were, it really was a chore to juggle it with everything else I've got going on. I'll try to join the 29th.

Wait a minute, if I get a pirate name, I might reconsider!

Hmm, we'll see.

Hmm, we'll see.

Do it, Theif!

I promise it won't hurt!

Hmm, we'll see.
Due to the pirate theme and your username being Thief, you should join this one on principle.