R.I.P. Scott Hall/Razor Ramon

Tools    

WRESTLER Scott Hall, professionally known as Razor Ramon, passed away after being taken off life support Monday afternoon and several other wrestlers like Hulk Hogan have shared tributes following his death.

WWE broke the news of the retired wrestler's death at the start of its show, Monday Night Raw, on March 14.

Earlier this month, Hall, 63, was rushed to the hospital after falling and breaking his hip. He then suffered three heart attacks after a blood clot got loose, and was placed on life support.

Many of the former wrestler's friends took to Twitter and other platforms to pay tribute to the star, including Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, Hulk Hogan, and Paige.

In a video on Twitter, Hogan gave a tribute to Hall apparently at his bar in Tampa and said, "Scott Hall resurrected me. He put me back on the map. I love him."

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/488550...-nash-tribute/

Loved Razor Ramon. I haven't watched wrestling for decades, but that was very much my era.

R.I.P. Scott.

Kayfabe Commentaries has been releasing their shoot interviews on youtube, they just posted Scott's shoot from 2015 I believe, watched it last night and it's a really good sit down with him. Him and Kevin Nash are really fun to listen to talk about the business.