Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: Sexy Celebrity

Tools    

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

I'd go to England. I've never been and there's someone there I'd like to meet.
Thanks, I'd like to meet you too.

And the new Charlie's Angel films? (Remember that there is only one correct answer)

Cameron Diaz (did I get it right?)
I'm sorry, that's incorrect.

Do you think Grace Jones would have a career were it not for gay men?

... I'm gonna say probably not. She really doesn't have a career NOW, though, does she? I mean, what is she up to these days? She probably tours gay clubs or something, I dunno.
I believe you're right, she does the gay clubs. I remember seeing something a few months about her throwing a diva fit at a gay pride festival, somewhere in Eastern Europe.

If you could make a law, that had to be enforced, what would it be?

Everyone would have to be nice to me at all times and if they don't, they'll be locked up in a slammer with real pigs.

What's your favourite tv programme ever?

Probably The Golden Girls. I say probably because I don't watch it much anymore, but I used to, A LOT.
Some sad news recently for you then.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
More Mofos

3 Funniest Mofo Members

3 Favourite Mofo film reviewers

3 Mofos that you always argue with

3 Mofos you you think about when you think of Movie Forums.

Suspect's Reviews

The King of Movies
I don't want to come off rude or anything, so don't take this the wrong way, but are you actualy gay or are you just pretending to be for the fun of it on this site?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
He's definitely not pretending; I've talked to Jason for years. If this is a put-on, it's a pretty devoted one.
Amen to that. If it is an act, it's a very well delivered one.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Is there some kind of story of how you discover this place? Since you've been here for a while, a MoFo you really would like him/her to return? Where you always a movie fan?

Oh and what is your chinese zodiac sign