The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I'm currently looking into a new med practice to see if I can actually see a doctor face to face.
God forbid you desire such a thing! (Being sarcastic.) Unbelievable how backwards we are going. Here in America we have our own healthcare issues too.

Definitely check on that weight loss. Something is causing it.

Is it very expensive to go private in the UK?

God forbid you desire such a thing! (Being sarcastic.) Unbelievable how backwards we are going. Here in America we have our own healthcare issues too.

Definitely check on that weight loss. Something is causing it.

Is it very expensive to go private in the UK?
Yep, I have a friend who had to go private with a dentist.
Cost him 15 grand to get his tooth fixed.

Yep, I have a friend who had to go private with a dentist.
Cost him 15 grand to get his tooth fixed.
Wowser. Root canals are expensive here, but I’ve never paid more than $2k, I think, and that’s plenty. I may be wrong on that amount. I’ve had two root canals so far. I don’t have dental insurance & I pay out-of-pocket.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Guess who is a Star Wars droid fan? I'm getting D-O this week!

I have a couple of BB-8 droids that I bought at garage sales that I haven't figured out how to use yet. One of them is a small one with a charging pad that works through a phone app that I downloaded, and the other one is a large one that seems to respond to sounds.

I tried finding manuals online, but there are a bunch of different versions, and I haven't had time to figure out which ones these are yet.

This is the small one. It says "SPHERO" on the bottom of the base.

You ready? You look ready.
I have a couple of BB-8 droids that I bought at garage sales that I haven't figured out how to use yet. One of them is a small one with a charging pad that works through a phone app that I downloaded, and the other one is a large one that seems to respond to sounds.

I tried finding manuals online, but there are a bunch of different versions, and I haven't had time to figure out which ones these are yet.

Where did you get the Mr. Krabs? I totally want one

The SPHERO one, the guide is online. I read that SPHERO no longer has licensing for Disney so you can't get customer support for the Droid. Which sux because I want to get that Droid.

My big BB-8 is Spin Master Hero BB-8 and I got him when they first came out. I got him at Toys R US for $150 about 5 years ago. Only played with him a few times. He went to Planet Comicon with me that year. He's about 16 inches tall and according to the Astromech Droid creators it has one of the best gyroscope systems in him. He is very heavy.

The 2nd BB-8, I got at Disney store about the same time and he makes noise.The last at 5 Below for $5. Those two just simply roll.

LO-LA59 (Lola) is young Princess Leia's Droid on the Obi-wan Kenobi series. She makes noise and her panels move. It would be cool if she hovered and moved like a drone. I got her for Christmas and she runs about $90.

Some time this week, D-O will be here. He was ordered yesterday. He's interactive like big and medium BB-8 and Lola.

Where did you get the Mr. Krabs? I totally want one

I got him on Mercari. He's part of the Pop Mart "Spongebob Pajama Party" series. He even came with a little Plankton. (I posted pictures below of the figures, and the front and side of the box.)

I sell character collectibles, and I started selling them because I was spending so much money collecting stuff that I found a way to make money while collecting them. So I have little figures like that all over my desk, as well as Funko Pops, statues, and other character stuff all over the house.

The SPHERO one, the guide is online. I read that SPHERO no longer has licensing for Disney so you can't get customer support for the Droid. Which sux because I want to get that Droid.

My big BB-8 is Spin Master Hero BB-8 and I got him when they first came out. I got him at Toys R US for $150 about 5 years ago. Only played with him a few times. He went to Planet Comicon with me that year. He's about 16 inches tall and according to the Astromech Droid creators it has one of the best gyroscope systems in him. He is very heavy.

The 2nd BB-8, I got at Disney store about the same time and he makes noise.The last at 5 Below for $5. Those two just simply roll.

LO-LA59 (Lola) is young Princess Leia's Droid on the Obi-wan Kenobi series. She makes noise and her panels move. It would be cool if she hovered and moved like a drone. I got her for Christmas and she runs about $90.

Some time this week, D-O will be here. He was ordered yesterday. He's interactive like big and medium BB-8 and Lola.

I don't need customer support for it. I just need to take the time to figure it out. (I bought it in a big toy deal I got at a garage sale, so we spent hours going through the stuff, but only about 5 minutes playing with him at the time.)

That's a very cool droid collection. I hope to have a bunch of them some day, but it will take a while.

I have a big R2-D2 droid, but I think it's missing a remote control for it. It makes noises, and his head turns, but it seems to need a remote control to move. (I bought it at a garage sale for $1, so I'm surprised it does anything at all.)

I don't have a D-O yet, but I'm hoping to find one at the right price eventually. I love toys, but I'm frugal, so I only buy them when I can get them cheap.

I don't need customer support for it. I just need to take the time to figure it out. (I bought it in a big toy deal I got at a garage sale, so we spent hours going through the stuff, but only about 5 minutes playing with him at the time.)

That's a very cool droid collection. I hope to have a bunch of them some day, but it will take a while.

I have a big R2-D2 droid, but I think it's missing a remote control for it. It makes noises, and his head turns, but it seems to need a remote control to move. (I bought it at a garage sale for $1, so I'm surprised it does anything at all.)

I don't have a D-O yet, but I'm hoping to find one at the right price eventually. I love toys, but I'm frugal, so I only buy them when I can get them cheap.
Someone on eBay has my big BB-8 for $1,200 MISB. My cousin tried to offer me $20.

Someone on eBay has my big BB-8 for $1,200 MISB. My cousin tried to offer me $20.

Your cousin sounds like Hubby. He has no problem offering someone a very cheap price for something that's priced too high. (But he does it very politely.) That's how we get stuff so cheap at garage sales.

I don’t like the dark
Flashlights are very important for a property owner to have. Could even save a life in some circumstances.

You ready? You look ready.
Flashlights are very important for a property owner to have. Could even save a life in some circumstances.
Indeed, here’s some more anti-dark devices

In addition to keeping flashlights in every room of the house, I always make sure that I have a charged cell phone nearby that can be used as both a phone and a flashlight.

Indeed, here’s some more anti-dark devices

I used one of those headband thingies for several years (necessary for feeding outdoor cats in the evening). Now the darn thing has fell apart. Not gonna buy a new one until the fall though. I’ll get by for now with a flashlight.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
The first time my nieces came over (yesterday).. What a handful! They just love screaming "Uncle Matthew!" before wanting to play every instrument in this house, and know what everything is - but I like their curiosity. And they both can play drums. They had great timing, and each one at different times would pick a drum pattern, and play it over and over - groovin'... Even when the oldest one would hit the cymbals, she hit them simultaneously. They wanted me to play for a few minutes, and if they remembered any of it, even better.

Regal gave me a free sample of their new concessions item.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Receipt.JPG
Views:	91
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	91812