Scream VI

Tools    

I'm guessing the plot twist is a full on meta "Scream 6" means there's 6 killers.
This is an annoyingly good guess and I imagine now, when I watch the film, I'll be looking for things that fit or contradict this the whole time.

Also could be a fun thing where they're unaffiliated and you get to see several Ghostfaces going after each other.

GHOSTFACE BATTLE ROYALE AUTOMATIC

Probably that one dude. The one in the mask.

Just guessing though, I haven't seen Six Cream yet.
First one is a sibling joke. But the second is a grandma joke.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
When movies get past Part 3, I tend to stay away.
Fast & Furious gets better at 5.

The best F13 movies are later than 3.

Scream 4/5 were good in my opinion.

Mission Impossible movies are better at 4.

Suspect's Reviews

I really hope it's not a group of killers. Just, I know it's only a film, unrealistic. One serial killer yes, two working together where one is nearly always a weaker easily influenced person, three just might work but more than that seems too much for me when it comes to this series of films.

There are at least two killers so far going by the trailer.

I mean I can't see it being one of the main characters from Scream 5, so that's five out of the cast. Then there are least three kills(unless one is killer faking death) shown in the trailer, outside of the shop kills, so that's three more of the cast not a killer.

If Kirby hasn't gone mad and she's not gone all stabby stabby that's another from the cast not a killer.

So doesn't leave many off the new poster and main cast list for a group of killers.

Two others in the trailer people think are quick cameo kills, so that's another two gone if true.

Who knows.

I actually think this looks like the best scream movie in time and I'm shocked..

And if they really are getting rid of the same tired old characters that's a big plus in my book

You ready? You look ready.
so they're still screaming eh?

EDIT: I just know I'm still traumatized AF from watching Scream by myself, at night, the first time I was left at home alone. I was like 7 or 8.

First thing my parents asked when they got home is "why are all the lights on?"
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Fast & Furious gets better at 5.

The best F13 movies are later than 3.

Scream 4/5 were good in my opinion.

Mission Impossible movies are better at 4.
Weirdly I disagree on all these points.
I have trouble recalling which M:I movie is which from parts 4 onward.
1, 2 & 3 are at least different in tone from each other.

Best FF movie was the first, because it was basically a remake of Point Break.
Basically borrowed from a decent movie that had genuine talent behind it.

F13 I'm guessing is Friday The 13th?
Don't really rate any of them.

Scream is like M:I with 1, 2, 3 are the best of the bunch.
Scream 4 was pretty generic, and Scream 5 is just bland. Like, not even vanilla bland.
Like, processed mashed potato powder bland.

so they're still screaming eh?

EDIT: I just know I'm still traumatized AF from watching Scream by myself, at night, the first time I was left at home alone. I was like 7 or 8.

First thing my parents asked when they got home is "why are all the lights on?"

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Weirdly I disagree on all these points.
I have trouble recalling which M:I movie is which from parts 4 onward.
1, 2 & 3 are at least different in tone from each other.

Best FF movie was the first, because it was basically a remake of Point Break.
Basically borrowed from a decent movie that had genuine talent behind it.

F13 I'm guessing is Friday The 13th?
Don't really rate any of them.

Scream is like M:I with 1, 2, 3 are the best of the bunch.
Scream 4 was pretty generic, and Scream 5 is just bland. Like, not even vanilla bland.
Like, processed mashed potato powder bland.
I rate Scream 2 and 3 below 4 and 5. I like 2, which means I like all of them except the 3rd. That is hot garbage.

ITS BEEN SO LONG! cannot wait for this masterpeice!

Sigh... if true, I saw a leak of the reveal of the killer or killers.

Beware of a video going round especially on twitter, it came up on my twitter and automatically played. Really really annoyed.

Really hope it's a scene filmed by the studio just in case of leaks because I really didn't like the reveal.

And there is some **** out there who leaked it.

Is that a spoiler?

EDIT: I'm told it is, so unfortunately this movie might be ruined for me.

Use spoiler tags. We've had issues with this in the past, and I made it clear what was expected. And even if it's hard to know exactly when to use them, it seems obvious in this case. I'm not going to say this again.