The Game of Thrones appreciation thread

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
You reeeeeeally don't like this show/series/franchise/world. Have you read the books, by any chance?

Also, you'll be thrilled to hear they have already sanctioned season 2 of House of Dragons.

If only someone could have been as supportive of, oooooh, i don't know... RAISED BY MERTHERFERGIN' WOLF MOTHERS?!?!

Maybe you will adore HoD as much as we did Wolves. Maybe HBO will drop it end of s2. Maybe then we can consider opening the wolf pack of two back to you with warm, buttery invites. Maybe.

The Adventure Starts Here!
If only someone could have been as supportive of, oooooh, i don't know... RAISED BY MERTHERFERGIN' WOLF MOTHERS?!?!

Maybe you will adore HoD as much as we did Wolves. Maybe HBO will drop it end of s2. Maybe then we can consider opening the wolf pack of two back to you with warm, buttery invites. Maybe.
Somebody's holding a teeny tiny grudge, isn't he?

I am still willing to be convinced about Raised by Wolves. But nobody's convinced me. I gave it a shot. I watched new episodes faithfully as they aired. I read articles and listened to behind-the-scenes stuff along the way. I tried. I really tried.

Kinda.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Came here to address this treason. Thank you @ ynRBWtf!