Battlestar Galactica: Final Season (SPOILERS)

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Wow. Honestly, I'm pretty sick of EVERYTHING being rebooted. "Hey, we could be creative and come up with brand-new stories of our own... or we could just borrow someone else's story that already worked once! Yay!"

I'm old enough to remember a time before reality TV, back when everything was scripted except talk shows. I sometimes wonder if the explosion of unscripted shows has meant too many writers decided they can now phone it in without putting any real work into a show.

I'm not really even cautiously optimistic about this one... but I'll watch an episode or two once it's out, just to give it a chance. If they don't muck up the ending, I might end up preferring it.

Just finished watching the whole series and it's been great. Much better than I remember it being (especially the later seasons) and it's kind of telling of just how bad a place I must've been in when this was first shown that I don't remember it well or being this good.

Highly recommended.

You ready? You look ready.
Too bad NBC's Peacock service is hot trash. So even if it ends up being the greatest reboot in the history of reboots I don't see myself watching it.

Plus, I'm still bitter about them canning Caprica. That was some damn fine television.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The Adventure Starts Here!
Too bad NBC's Peacock service is hot trash. So even if it ends up being the greatest reboot in the history of reboots I don't see myself watching it.

Plus, I'm still bitter about them canning Caprica. That was some damn fine television.
Ah, there's what I need to rewatch: Caprica.

Just finished watching the whole series and it's been great. Much better than I remember it being (especially the later seasons) and it's kind of telling of just how bad a place I must've been in when this was first shown that I don't remember it well or being this good.

Highly recommended.
I always knew you were ok.