So what's going on with...

Tools    

You want to post like me?
Kasper Kristensen.

This place used to feel like a second home on the internet to me, but somewhere down the line I just stopped checking in for some reason. No excuses, they're for losers, but I greatly appreciate this place still being here.

So you might remember me, maybe. Did some quizzes, few personal reviews, Danish movie recommendations, and I liked many of you, first name basis, all that.

But I have no idea what's going on with you anymore!
Jason, you good? Still blatantly flirting with people? (You said I looked cute once, which apparently qualifies). Still enjoying the Gay Life of Jason Mitty?
Chris, big man Yoda, is the force still strong with this one? All good with the wife and stuff? Kids?
MarkF, you still kicking around? No offence but I remember you referring to yourself as an 'old git' several times. And you always sent such thoughtful birthday pictures to me.
Holden still here? One of the few people whose reviews were actually good enough to go in the review section but I WILL HAVE MY TIME IN THE BIG LEAGUES, YOU'LL SEE!!
Dave! How the heck are you man? We played Blur once! I beat your ass. Until you didn't like the game anymore! Got the PS4 yet? Loooota good stuff coming out man, Titanfall, Watch Dogs, Destiny (the game)... Hey we should play a round of Hearthstone! I'm so into that game right now.
And Destiny. Sweet, kind Lisa, how's it going dear? You were always struggling with pain but I hope you're keeping your head up. I'm very interested to hear how you're doing.

And me. Well, I had a girlfriend for half a year, which really... Man that changes you. You have to be very, very careful who you choose to spend most of your time with. And this wasn't a bad girlfriend or anything, and all the changes have been for good, but I'm such a different person than I was, when I was roaming around here. Then she dumped me. Which, you know, just sorta happens in life. And I was so devastated. For about three weeks. Then I wrote this. Then I got a group of friends together and we play music and have a band now (I do a mean version of Coconut Skins).
And it finally happened man! I found out what I want to do when I grow up, at the well matured age of 23. I met an old friend on the train, who told me about a graphic design school in a city close to me. So I'm hopefully starting that come August. Untill then I'm working my ass off on roofs around the city, reaping nice pay. Cash money, ain't nothing funny. Which I'm shooting into a new apartment with my best friend. (The Pete, The Whole Pete and nothing but the Pete). His name is Peter.
And I'm gonna get my motorcycle driving license and buy a Virago or something similarly small (don't know much about motorcycles, but I drove them in Australia and it was amazing). We get money at one point of the year for vacation when we've worked for an employer and I got just about enough for the license!
Started drawing. Started writing again. And I actually finish stuff now, which feels way better than not finishing them. I write songs. I'm writing one right now called Pussy on a Monday. Might not be for everyone. Jason.
So all in all folks, I'm good! I'm really good actually. Excited for the future, happy about the present, okay with the past. Time is a flat circle anyway.

But what's going on with you? Even though I didn't mention you, how are you?

I said you looked cute? I don't even remember what you look like.

And Destiny. Sweet, kind Lisa, how's it going dear? You were always struggling with pain but I hope you're keeping your head up. I'm very interested to hear how you're doing.
Hello, baby doll! I'm happy to see you. When did you leave? I was gone for a year and a half. I had excuses, dude, and they were actually bad, so hush up about that excuse thing. hehe

Whoo, KK. Welcome back.

Chris, big man Yoda, is the force still strong with this one? All good with the wife and stuff? Kids?
No kids, but yeah, stuff's great with the wife. Really happy, been married about three and a half years now.

So all in all folks, I'm good! I'm really good actually. Excited for the future, happy about the present, okay with the past.
I hear ya'. I think most of us have been there, and it sounds like you're coming out the other side of it with the right mindset.

Hello, baby doll! I'm happy to see you. When did you leave? I was gone for a year and a half. I had excuses, dude, and they were actually bad, so hush up about that excuse thing. hehe
Hah! Yes you might have seen me. I uploaded a couple pics to the personal picture thingy. Blonde dude, blue eyes. Way prettier now than back then. But we can be friends on facebook if you so wish.
You can have reasons. Valid reasons. But excuses make you a loser in general. So don't use them.

Whoo, KK. Welcome back.

No kids, but yeah, stuff's great with the wife. Really happy, been married about three and a half years now.

I hear ya'. I think most of us have been there, and it sounds like you're coming out the other side of it with the right mindset.
I'm coming out with the right mindset but also a better attitude than I went in with. Life is amazing. And you shouldn't settle for anything.

Hi Welcome back! Think you gave me some Danish film recommendations once. I'm back myself recently after a long break and I'd forgotten what a lovely place this is so I'm sticking around

Welcome back, KK., pleased to hear that life's treating you well

Also, it's nice to see you're still using your real name on the internet.

Hah! Yes you might have seen me. I uploaded a couple pics to the personal picture thingy. Blonde dude, blue eyes. Way prettier now than back then. But we can be friends on facebook if you so wish.
You can have reasons. Valid reasons. But excuses make you a loser in general. So don't use them.
OK, so if they are valid, I must use the word reeeeeeason. OK, dear. I had very valid reasons.
Cough up a new picture, and show me a link to your facebook, dear.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Welcome back buddy.

I'm awful at Hearthstone (and generally hate CCGs of any description) but would love to play a few rounds. Username is the same one as here.