McDonalds - Is it sort of... racist?

Tools    

I always thought the commercials had a certain racial bent to them. I wrote it off to it just being my own over sensitive paranoia.

Then, today, my son sent me this link...

http://www.365black.com/365black/index.jsp

Tell me I'm not seeing something here. Am I?

I have just been made hungry.

I dunno about racist, but 365 Black sounds like an address in a ghetto, not a program to help black people.

The thing that annoys me the most is the part about the stupid African Baobob tree, which "nourishes its community". ONE, a heck of a lot people say McDonalds isn't all that nourishing (I believe them, but I still don't agree, because I need some McDonalds nourishment right now). TWO, if I was black, I wouldn't want my personal nutrition needs compared to an African tree. Especially if I wasn't from Africa!

I sure hope Burger King doesn't do anything for the gay community (like, say, starting something called Burger Queen).

"We proudly serve hot, all beef Whoppers. Just like you guys do!"

"We understand that you lesbians don't like meat... that's why there's the BK Veggie Burger!"

"Bisexual? Can't make up your mind? We understand. Sometimes it's hard to choose between beef and chicken. But guess what? WE HAVE BK APPLE FRIES FOR YOU WHILE YOU MAKE UP YOUR MIND!"

"Hey, leather daddy, go pick up a Whopper Jr. for junior!"

I always thought the commercials had a certain racial bent to them. I wrote it off to it just being my own over sensitive paranoia.

Then, today, my son sent me this link...

http://www.365black.com/365black/index.jsp

Tell me I'm not seeing something here. Am I?
WTF?
Who's in charge over there?

Who's in charge over there?
Some clown.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

McDonalds has a history of discriminating again Native Americans so I never set foot near one of them unless I'm forced to because of my job...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I stopped eating at McDonald's over a year ago because of how bad it is for your health but recently I came past this site that put me off even more.

www.mccruelty.com

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive always said Burger King has better food and here is the proof!

I do think Ronald McDoanald would look better like this...

Just had some yummy cheap cheeseburgers last night. And I don't care what anyone says. Fresh, hot McDonald's french fries are the best there is. I think they put crack in them. That would explain a lot actually...

Just had some yummy cheap cheeseburgers last night. And I don't care what anyone says. Fresh, hot McDonald's french fries are the best there is. I think they put crack in them. That would explain a lot actually...
Close, but it's actually a combination of crack, crystal meth and heroin.

HK, how come you've never had one? Are you allergic to sesame seeds or something?